Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hitchhiker's Guide to Hogville

Started by Breems, April 29, 2011, 03:37:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Breems

New user instructional video for Hogville usage.  Should be required to watch this if you ask me.  Some footage messed up in the middle, but I was too lazy to edit it after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2RPviSULNk

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

userpick

I seriously lol'd. This is the best thing I have ever seen. +1 for using one of my posts in your video. Seriously, how much time did that take?

Rev. Jerry Falwell

Bro. 'reems,

That was excellent, my Son.  Perhaps another one on "meltdowns" is appropriate in the near future, and others on various ways to endure yourself to fellow Tavernites, how to get banned in three easy steps, and various ways to contribute to the Kollection Plate.  Good job.

Rev Jerry
Goats are handy...milk, cheese, mower, fertilizer, sex toy, BBQ.  They're like the swiss army knife of animals.......you can quote me on this....

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HF#1

Those that were included in the video should demand an appearance fee.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

OtterHog

Quote from: hogfan#1 on April 29, 2011, 09:46:39 am
Those that were included in the video should demand an appearance fee.

Did you make the video?

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

OtterHog

Quote from: hogfan#1 on April 29, 2011, 09:54:09 am
No.

I believe we should have been included in the DST part. We have been Breems' best antagonists. Without us, he would be nothing here. That warrants recognition.

HF#1

Quote from: OtterHog™ on April 29, 2011, 09:56:19 am
I believe we should have been included in the DST part. We have been Breems' best antagonists. Without us, he would be nothing here. That warrants recognition.

He's still a kid trying to sit at the grown-ups table.  He's eating chicken strips when everyone else is eating steak and seafood.  He doesn't get most of the jokes.   It's a disservice to give him any status in this forum.

ttrk05

Quote from: hogfan#1 on April 29, 2011, 10:10:59 am
He's still a kid trying to sit at the grown-ups table.  He's eating chicken strips when everyone else is eating steak and seafood.  He doesn't get most of the jokes.   It's a disservice to give him any status in this forum.

Dont understimate Breems.   While it is true he does still like chicken strips and gets giddy over disney world trips, he is one of the smartest people you will ever meet AND ms breems is one of the prettiest girls on campus. 

Breems has awesome talent when it comes to music, computers and video production which usually = NERD but Breems is cool.  and he can mess you up trying to argue with him

userpick

HF#1

Quote from: ttrk05 on April 29, 2011, 10:23:54 am
Dont understimate Breems.   While it is true he does still like chicken strips and gets giddy over disney world trips, he is one of the smartest people you will ever meet AND ms breems is one of the prettiest girls on campus. 

Breems has awesome talent when it comes to music, computers and video production which usually = NERD but Breems is cool.  and he can mess you up trying to argue with him

He still has work to do before I give him any sort of status in this Forum.  He can be king of tha world in Jump Ball.  Not here.

ttrk05

Quote from: hogfan#1 on April 29, 2011, 10:26:04 am
He still has work to do before I give him any sort of status in this Forum.  He can be king of tha world in Jump Ball.  Not here.

Agreed.  Just warning you.  I have tried arguing with him and gained nothing. 

OtterHog

Quote from: ttrk05 on April 29, 2011, 10:23:54 am
Dont understimate Breems.   While it is true he does still like chicken strips and gets giddy over disney world trips, he is one of the smartest people you will ever meet AND ms breems is one of the prettiest girls on campus. 

Is that you Breems?

jk

HF#1

OtterHog

1873Hawg

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

HF#1

Ugly Uncle

Great, great video.  Awesome job Breems.  Now come in and see us during the show today.  Hang out with us, it will be fun.
Retired Radio Host

OtterHog

All joking aside Breems, cool video. I agree with Rev, though. Maybe do one just for the Tavern. That would be hilarious.

David†

Good Job on the video!!!

This may have been your best post, ever.  j/k

Breems

Quote from: Rev. Jerry Falwell on April 29, 2011, 05:32:22 am
Bro. 'reems,

That was excellent, my Son.  Perhaps another one on "meltdowns" is appropriate in the near future, and others on various ways to endure yourself to fellow Tavernites, how to get banned in three easy steps, and various ways to contribute to the Kollection Plate.  Good job.

Rev Jerry

Thank, Rev!

Quote from: OtterHog™ on April 29, 2011, 10:36:01 am
All joking aside Breems, cool video. I agree with Rev, though. Maybe do one just for the Tavern. That would be hilarious.

That's definitely an idea.  I'm sure I could come up with enough stuff and I'd be able to feature more posters.

Breems

Quote from: wayne1958 on April 29, 2011, 07:13:14 am
That was great!  Very good job!
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on April 29, 2011, 09:36:21 am
Oh that's great!

Thanks Wayne, and the approval of a flash master thrills me!

Quote from: farmhawg on April 29, 2011, 09:41:50 am
That was awesome!
Quote from: purplehog44 on April 29, 2011, 12:49:58 pm
Good Job on the video!!!

This may have been your best post, ever.  j/k
Quote from: userpick on April 29, 2011, 04:11:58 am
I seriously lol'd. This is the best thing I have ever seen. +1 for using one of my posts in your video. Seriously, how much time did that take?

Thanks, and it took me probably 2 or 3 hours.

Breems

And I LOL'd at the chicken strip jokes.  It's true... I'd have hard time passing up some AQ Chicken strips for a steak.  It's almost an even trade at this point in my career.

Quote from: OtterHog™ on April 29, 2011, 10:32:30 am
Breems >>>>>>

I don't mind that.  I franking love Disney World trips!!!

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on April 29, 2011, 10:34:23 am
Great, great video.  Awesome job Breems.  Now come in and see us during the show today.  Hang out with us, it will be fun.

Where exactly is the studio?  In Fay-town, I'm guessing?

Porkem

That was fricking awesome, Breems. 

I told everybody you had talent.

Now they're starting to believe me.

You might make it here in the tavern after all.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Breems

Quote from: Porkem on April 29, 2011, 02:00:23 pm
That was fricking awesome, Breems. 

I told everybody you had talent.

Now they're starting to believe me.

You might make it here in the tavern after all.

Thanks, Porkem!  You've always believed in me.

HF#1

Quote from: Breems on April 29, 2011, 02:07:53 pm
Thanks, Porkem!  You've always believed in me.

Don't get your hopes up kid.

OtterHog

Quote from: hogfan#1 on April 29, 2011, 02:23:04 pm
Don't get your hopes up kid.

It's too far gone. Just sit back and watch the train wreck. Popcorn anyone?

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

rok-dog

Would have been better if you had included a real picture of Momster.
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

95_alum

PorkSoda

Quote from: OtterHog™ on April 29, 2011, 04:29:22 pm
Woooooow. Never seen those vids before. Interesting...
yeah kind of funny.   alittle interwebs rivalry going on.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Breems

Quote from: rok-dog on April 29, 2011, 03:25:30 pm
Would have been better if you had included a real picture of Momster.

You cannot use that which doesn't exist. 

Quote from: 95_alum on April 29, 2011, 04:33:32 pm
+1 Breems.

Thanks!

PorkSoda

Quote from: JeanClaudeVanHam on April 29, 2011, 04:35:39 pm
Yeah, but it is kind of like comparing a Steak to bologna...

gotta admit the 'lanny christ' part was pretty damn funny.

Doug

Breems, I want to work with you on creating a new video for http://www.hogville.net/about/rules.php , one specifically geared towards Hogville.

I got a couple images you can work with (beat the n00bs, etc).

LOVE the one you did, but you gotta fix it up in the middle, dude!

(You suck for not including me, haha!)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

1873Hawg

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

Slacker

Quote from: Breems on April 29, 2011, 03:37:05 am
New user instructional video for Hogville usage.  Should be required to watch this if you ask me.  Some footage messed up in the middle, but I was too lazy to edit it after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2RPviSULNk

Nice work sir.

Breems

Quote from: Douglas on April 29, 2011, 05:38:18 pm
Breems, I want to work with you on creating a new video for http://www.hogville.net/about/rules.php , one specifically geared towards Hogville.

I got a couple images you can work with (beat the n00bs, etc).

LOVE the one you did, but you gotta fix it up in the middle, dude!

(You suck for not including me, haha!)

Sure, I could definitely help you out.  I can start it anytime.  PM land?

Breems

Quote from: Boar on April 29, 2011, 09:16:50 pm
I'm hurt. No Boar.  Think I'll just enjoy a good bleed.

I'm sorry, Boar. :(

If I'd have included every staff member, it would've taken ages.  You were there in spirit.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

From one young gun to another, nicely done. I owe you a grape juice when I come up to the Hill.
ched come back pls

Breems

Quote from: HogsnCards on April 30, 2011, 02:22:26 pm
From one young gun to another, nicely done. I owe you a grape juice when I come up to the Hill.

Screw that, I've had more grape juice in these cafeterias than there are grapes in Italy.

I'll take a YooHoo insted.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: Breems on April 30, 2011, 02:30:05 pm
Screw that, I've had more grape juice in these cafeterias than there are grapes in Italy.

I'll take a YooHoo insted.
Take the olive branch, good sir.

But we can work the YooHoo out. Although, I'm more of a Nesquick guy.
ched come back pls

Breems

April 30, 2011, 02:50:08 pm #45 Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 03:00:40 pm by Breems
Quote from: HogsnCards on April 30, 2011, 02:31:23 pm
Take the olive branch, good sir.

But we can work the YooHoo out. Although, I'm more of a Nesquick guy.

On second thought, I'll chug some Nesquick with ya.  I used to love Nesquick as a kid, but my parents always made me buy the ugly, generic Hiland stuff.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: Breems on April 30, 2011, 02:50:08 pm
On second though, I'll chug some Nesquick with ya.  I used to love Nesquick as a kid, but my parents always made me buy the ugly, generic Hiland stuff.
I hear that. Although, we've always been a Coleman family at the HogsnCards estate.
ched come back pls

Breems

bump.
this is one of the most underrated threads in the Tavern. 

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: Breems on May 01, 2011, 03:27:01 pm
bump.
this is one of the most underrated threads in the Tavern. 
Nice try. Please take a backseat to my underrated thread.
ched come back pls

OtterHog

Quote from: HogsnCards on May 01, 2011, 03:31:13 pm
Nice try. Please take a backseat to my underrated thread.

Strong words...