Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stadium Seating Question

Started by code red, February 26, 2015, 02:54:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

A friend of mine found these at an auction....do you think they would let me take them into the stadium???
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

ricepig

code red

I guess you didn't pick up on the sarcastic tone.....but they will make for a sweet man cave addition.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

(notOM)Rebel123

From the "Permitted Items" section:
Purses 14"x10"x10" or smaller
• Cameras with a 6" lens or less
• Service animals with identification
• Carried rain gear, blankets or coats
Stadium seats without armrests and less than 16" wide
• Pre-approved signs of poster board size or less
• Wheelchairs for ADA ticket holders

http://ark-platform-api-prod-cdn.silverchalice.co//v3/files/53e3f594e4b0a4c98ca3fe8f
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

code red

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 26, 2015, 09:14:33 pm
From the "Permitted Items" section:
Purses 14"x10"x10" or smaller
• Cameras with a 6" lens or less
• Service animals with identification
• Carried rain gear, blankets or coats
Stadium seats without armrests and less than 16" wide
• Pre-approved signs of poster board size or less
• Wheelchairs for ADA ticket holders

http://ark-platform-api-prod-cdn.silverchalice.co//v3/files/53e3f594e4b0a4c98ca3fe8f
So you saying there's a chance???  LOL these things are heavy as hell.  I am getting them today 6 bucks a piece....thinking about making a bench seat with all 4...paint it red and drive my Mizzou brethren crazy.

ricepig

Quote from: code red on February 27, 2015, 01:57:33 pm
So you saying there's a chance???  LOL these things are heavy as hell.  I am getting them today 6 bucks a piece....thinking about making a bench seat with all 4...paint it red and drive my Mizzou brethren crazy.

I'm really surprised they'd let them in. I've got some we use for high school games, they are a pain to lug around.

code red

Quote from: ricepig on February 27, 2015, 02:01:23 pm
I'm really surprised they'd let them in. I've got some we use for high school games, they are a pain to lug around.
I totally agree no way...you could kill someone with those things.

code red

I wish they had a hog on em tho.