Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Film Study: Arkansas TE Hunter Henry is the SEC’s biggest matchup nightmare

Started by SECisKing, February 26, 2015, 10:19:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hooks85

I love all of your articles. You are truly great at what you do. Thank you sir.  :razorback:

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: SECisKing on February 26, 2015, 10:19:36 am
Hogville, what's going on, my people!? Feels good to be back; I have a Hunter Henry piece out on Saturday Down South for our "receiver" series. You know I had to trumpet, possibly, the best receiver in the SEC despite the fact he's a tight end.

Hopefully you guys will read it, if not -- it's all love over here.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/arkansas-te-hunter-henry-secs-biggest-matchup-nightmare/

Additionally, in my quest to move my career from covering Alabama to them 'Hawgs -- I've landed a podcast with SEC_Chad to be announced a forthcoming platform you guys will love called "Ball Hawg."

So you can hear Chad and I chop it up about Razorback football in the very near future. I'll provide details as soon as it's launched. And like always, thanks again!!

The TE's will be even more productive, especially in regard to YAC, if we can get our WR's involved in the passing game in a more productive way and when that happens, I would suggest that our RB's get more of an opening for potentially longer carries per yard than they have so far, possibly breaking some longer runs more often. I love our TE group, and they may be as a group, potentially the best in college football, but the WR's have to get involved in a productive way to assist the productivity of our overall offensive scheme.
Go Hogs Go!

RedBird5

Keep up the great work!  All of your articles are extremely in depth and well done! Great analysis, as is all of your work

Carl Lazlo

CJ O'Grady will be a pass catching machine before his tenure is over.

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: Carl Lazlo on February 27, 2015, 11:42:42 pm
CJ O'Grady will be a pass catching machine before his tenure is over.

Maybe...just remember that's high school. He will face stiff competition for the #2 spot behind Henry. Don't forget Henry was a pass catching machine at PA probably double OGrady numbers in high school.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 27, 2015, 08:21:47 pm
The TE's will be even more productive, especially in regard to YAC, if we can get our WR's involved in the passing game in a more productive way and when that happens, I would suggest that our RB's get more of an opening for potentially longer carries per yard than they have so far, possibly breaking some longer runs more often. I love our TE group, and they may be as a group, potentially the best in college football, but the WR's have to get involved in a productive way to assist the productivity of our overall offensive scheme.

Yep the whole WR corp needs to step up this fall and everything else will hum right along.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.