Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Woooooo

Started by BannerMountainMan, May 25, 2017, 02:06:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

FineAsSwine

If we prove ourselves in the non conference portion of the schedule and emerge with only a couple of losses, we should crack the top 10 by January.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Hawg Red

Puts us 4th in the SEC behind UK, Florida and Bama.

Bama with no major losses + major incoming talent, so I can see it. We have a couple major losses and not as much incoming talent (according to rankings). We are usually under-projected to start, though, so sounds good to me.

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: Hawg Red on May 25, 2017, 06:41:09 pm
Puts us 4th in the SEC behind UK, Florida and Bama.

Bama with no major losses + major incoming talent, so I can see it. We have a couple major losses and not as much incoming talent (according to rankings). We are usually under-projected to start, though, so sounds good to me.

TA&M should be good, too, enough to garner early Top 25 consideration.

Hawg Red

Quote from: HOGdayafternoon on May 25, 2017, 07:04:46 pm
TA&M should be good, too, enough to garner early Top 25 consideration.

They were 23 or 24 on the list.

ADavisTheGOAT

Top 5 teams in the SEC should all make the tournament.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

For anyone unable to follow link:
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

hogwood

How long has it been since we were ranked preseason? Don't think we were in 14-15.

Jborohog09

Quote from: hogwood on May 26, 2017, 10:57:59 pm
How long has it been since we were ranked preseason? Don't think we were in 14-15.

07-08 is the last time I can think of.

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Jborohog09 on May 27, 2017, 08:53:05 am
07-08 is the last time I can think of.

This season has the potential to generate the most pre-season excitement in a long time. I am really looking forward to it.
Hogs up! Covid down!