Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A look ahead.

Started by online-with-swine, February 05, 2016, 08:20:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

online-with-swine

This upcoming year we have to go heavy on OL and CBs.  We are going to be thin on both those fronts.  Plus, I think we have to grab 2 running backs this year, maybe 3, for depth since we lose Walker and whoever the grad transfer will be.

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: online-with-swine on February 05, 2016, 08:20:22 am
This upcoming year we have to go heavy on OL and CBs.  We are going to be thin on both those fronts.  Plus, I think we have to grab 2 running backs this year, maybe 3, for depth since we lose Walker and whoever the grad transfer will be.
I really hope we can keep Coach Enos  after this year and he gets a pretty good raise.  He should be at least 800 range with Coach R. Smith.   M. Smith needs a bump up as well.  We need to keep him.  We will always be fighting an uphill battle in recruiting with geography don't need it with coaching staff.

Really excited to see what CKA can do with OL recruiting.   

Numbers?  As it stands we signed 21 and I'm pretty sure we couldn't count any to last year can we?   So theatrically we can sign 29 next year but we have 20 Srs. I counted Thurman & Nicholas Thomas-Smith in that 20.  Is Frank ready to go the NFL? I hope he doesn't out of selfishness.    So it could be another 20 to 25 year depending on retention.