Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cool off

Started by Huds_HawgTide, February 03, 2016, 09:24:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

Has it calmed down yet? Everyone level headed again? Safe to come out of hiding and discuss in state kids, biggest needs going further, grad transfers, late JUCO bloomers...ect?
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Uncommon

February 03, 2016, 09:29:50 pm #1 Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:43:20 pm by Uncommon
I still don't think it was really that bad today.  Almost everyone thinks this is a fine class.  It just wasn't a fine day for new additions and it's perfectly reasonable to me for some, including myself, to be a little disappointed during the day.  Especially since we techinically went into the red with the Putu flip.

WaltonCollege

We just needed ONE of Porter, Cleveland, or Fulton to call this a great class/ best in Arkansas history. It was a strikeout topped with a kid flipping to a school he's never visited.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: WaltonCollege on February 03, 2016, 09:40:21 pm
We just needed ONE of Porter, Cleveland, or Fulton to call this a great class/ best in Arkansas history. It was a strikeout topped with a kid flipping to a school he's never visited.

Nebraska fans are probably laughing at us right now over the Putu flip.  Not that I care, of course.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Uncommon

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 03, 2016, 09:44:42 pm
Nebraska fans are probably laughing at us right now over the Putu flip.  Not that I care, of course.
In between corn cobs.

hogfanny

Quote from: Uncommon on February 03, 2016, 09:45:24 pm
In between corn cobs.
May be. I got a chuckle thinking of Batesville boy Charlie Strong punking the Aggies.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 03, 2016, 09:44:42 pm
Why specifically Nebraska?

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on February 03, 2016, 11:16:01 pm
Why specifically Nebraska?
Sykes flipped to us last year from them.

longpig

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 03, 2016, 11:38:38 pm
Sykes flipped to us last year from them.

Didn't Tevin Mitchel flip from Nebraska too?
Don't be scared, be smart.

immahog

Quote from: longpig on February 04, 2016, 12:32:25 am
Didn't Tevin Mitchel flip from Nebraska too?

I think it was OU.....or maybe his dad played for them?
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

rabidrazorbacks

We're Arkansas fans, we don't do level headed. Every instate kid should sign with us as well as every out of state kid we want.

Hogberry Snortcake

That would be no, I guess?