Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guessing we load up on OL, RB and DB'S

Started by BigSexyHog, February 03, 2016, 05:41:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

secneahog

OL DL for sure.  Even if we get another late OL guy in this class.

If we save a cpl from this year, we should have a good number of scholies next year.

I'm already excited about the 2017 class. No time to worry about what ifs.

I would like to snag the Texas rb JK Dobbins. Kid is a STUD.
We already have a linebacker committed. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Uncommon

OT, DL, and WR stand out to me.

OT because we just need more there and we lose Skipper next season.

DL because we have many senior DL (Taiwan Johnson, Jeremiah Ledbetter, Brandon Lewis, JaMichael Winston, Deatrich Wise Jr.)

WR because we have many seniors (Keon Hatcher, Eric Hawkins, Cody Hollister, Drew Morgan, and Dominique Reed)

Smokehouse

We're going to need several high school players for the OL to redshirt, and probably some JUCOs who can plug-and-play immediately, and definitely more help in the secondary. Dobbins or another elite back would be fantastic, but assuming Whaley works out and RWIII comes back healthy we could probably land someone in the next tier down for depth and be fine.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

lilRockNDubb

We have Hjalte moved over to OG. So there's a body..

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: lilRockNDubb on February 03, 2016, 07:28:43 pm

He better be a lot more than that

secneahog

Quote from: Surfing8 on February 03, 2016, 06:06:05 pm
Let's not start settling a full year out before next signing day.

Oh we've already offered him. Supposed to unofficially visit this spring. 
Big time rb.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

Quote from: lilRockNDubb on February 03, 2016, 07:28:43 pm
Yes,  I think with froholdt being so new to football still, the staff sees him being pretty good at oline.
He hasn't been playing football very long.
Could see Capps try at oline and have the walkon.

COCHISE

Is there a list of potential 2017 instate recruits anywhere? I'm familiar with Taylor Powell, who are some others?

secneahog

Quote from: COCHISE on February 03, 2016, 10:46:27 pm
Is there a list of potential 2017 instate recruits anywhere? I'm familiar with Taylor Powell, who are some others?

That's what I asked from people. Haven't had much luck. They still upset on the ending of this past class.

Doesn't matter what happend, we need to look ahead.

COCHISE

Quote from: secneahog on February 03, 2016, 10:49:00 pm
That's what I asked from people. Haven't had much luck. They still upset on the ending of this past class.

Doesn't matter what happend, we need to look ahead.
Found this. Not very impressive.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&State=AR