Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Anderson..

Started by secneahog, February 03, 2016, 04:19:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

Is already doing work. Offered a tackle from Illinois today.
Excited to see the oline class of 2017. If we can start plucking some oline guys from the Midwest, will be awesome.

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

piggie 316

We are going to need him to have an instant impact on the recruiting trail after the tough go this year. He seems to be a charismatic guy and I hope he can get it done. 

secneahog

Quote from: piggie 316 on February 03, 2016, 04:22:48 pm
We are going to need him to have an instant impact on the recruiting trail after the tough go this year. He seems to be a charismatic guy and I hope he can get it done.

Well this recruiting here at Arkansas isn't over yet.
But I think he will get it done.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Nosboar Accubond

Just curious, how is the 35th tackle in the country a 4 star? Are there that many good tackles next year?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on February 03, 2016, 04:24:29 pm
Just curious, how is the 35th tackle in the country a 4 star? Are there that many good tackles next year?

I'm gonna guess if he's offered a full year before NSD, then he's really good.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hoggish1

We are going to see some huge gets with Anderson. AND they will be taught the
skills of the trade and not be shy about putting a hurt on their opponents.

Will be very satisfying!

secneahog

I believe they're saying he's a top 5 lineman in Illinois.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 03, 2016, 04:26:23 pm
I'm gonna guess if he's offered a full year before NSD, then he's really good.
Im not questioning their eval, I'm saying 24/7 must have over 35 4 star tackles, which seems like a high number... People are sensitive these days.

incHOGnito

CKA sure seems to have the personality to be a great recruiter. 

secneahog

Im ready to start battling with some Midwest schools on oline guys.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Surfing8 on February 03, 2016, 05:47:48 pm
Apparently.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=OT
There are exactly 35 looks like, the next OT in line is a 3 star. 2016 had 30 tackles rated 4*'and above, guess that's normal just seemed high at first glance.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on February 03, 2016, 04:24:29 pm
Good grief!! We've got a whole year left before next year's NSD. Duh.....many of these kids move up and down fairly regularly throughout the year. Who the heck knows where he'll actually end up. As far as his CURRENT star ranking why not contact the rating service and voice your question. Obviously they can answer your question far better than anyone on here; after all, they're the ones that have assigned it.

pigskenG

I think we need to step it up. I've noticed some teams ( the AU, TN, FL St's, etc. ) way over offer, maybe to see who's interested (?), and then narrow it down. Of course it isn't cool to cut them loose in the last week ( Mich, Alabama ). I know TN always offers a LOT more scholarships than we do.

passinghog

Good start, but we need CKA to be a closer.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 03, 2016, 06:10:53 pm
Good grief!! We've got a whole year left before next year's NSD. Duh.....many of these kids move up and down fairly regularly throughout the year. Who the heck knows where he'll actually end up. As far as his CURRENT star ranking why not contact the rating service and voice your question. Obviously they can answer your question far better than anyone on here; after all, they're the ones that have assigned it.
Goodness buddy... Take a breath. My question was simply based in curiosity, I saw #35 and it just surprised me given he is a 4 star. I didn't ask why, only if I was reading it right. People are way too touchy today. I'll blame the stress of NSD.

secneahog

It's interesting on the new offers. Their positions and what state they're out of.