Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are there any highly rated players still availabe?

Started by Razorback Pastor, February 03, 2016, 03:49:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Pastor

I have no idea how to check but, are there any highly rated recruits left that we could possibly sign today or soon?

hogcard1964

A few solid DBs from the Midwest are still out there.

lilRockNDubb

There's a few names still out there. Not sure if we've offered..

RB's
Sam Jackson 3* 5'9 180
Kentrail Moran 3* 5'10 192
Denzel Mitchell 3* 5'10 197
Azende' Rey 3* 5'10 185

WR's
Demetris Robertson 5* 6'0 175
Grant Holloway 3* 6'2 190
Daniel Crowell 3* 6'1 197

CB's
Deion Jackson 3* 6'2 183
Benjie Franklin 3* 6' 190
Dreshun Miller 3* 6'2 175
Luca Vartic 3* 6'2 200

S
Jaquelle Green 3* 6' 205
Thomas Jones 3* 6'2 190
Jeremiah Jones 3* 6'1 175

OL
Desmond Bland 3* 6'4 270
Darius Harper 3* 6'8 268
Trevour Sims 3* 6'5 290

Home Grown
DE Eli Hale 3* 6'5 243
LB Deontre Hardwick 3* 6' 244

Razorback Pastor

I'd grab those Homegrown kids and Trevor Sims and one of those CB's

hollywood hog

Quote from: Razorback Pastor on February 03, 2016, 10:02:32 pm
I'd grab those Homegrown kids and Trevor Sims and one of those CB's

We can't take at least one of the homegrown or he'd probably already be on our signing list.  Or Florida's..

moses_007

Bielema should always have a backup player ready to call and offer when we lose out on the likes of Porter, Fulton, Cleveland, etc. He says he has a potential assistant coaches list all times, but obviously he doesn't have a backup list of athletes to call when he loses out on a blue chipper.

Since he's been here, not one recruiting class of his has been totally full.  He's always been short one or two, and this year's class is the shortest one yet.  If this trend continues our athlete numbers will continue to decline.

FBREW000

Agree to disagree I suppose...

We have 5 walkons and one Gray Shirt.... 6 Arkansas players who want to play for the hogs at a major cost to them. Paying for their own education just to show up, have a chance, give their all. 

That is more than 25 players with those on Scholly...

Add to this the possibility of a few Eligible grad transfers and if they are as good as I expect. (Playing for one last chance to prove their worth for another level) this would make some of our recruits eligible to red shirt and gain valuable experience, knowledge in our system.

This isn't unlike the Michigan State program and its success....

Man, ohhh man, CBB is perfect for us and his system will work.  Yes, it is slower than being able to sign all very highly ranked and quality players from the get go, but also more successful to build the program correctly.  JMHO of course.. WPS!