Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Some Respect

Started by duckman, February 03, 2016, 02:33:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkiebarkie

Quote from: duckman on February 03, 2016, 02:33:04 pm
Still like the guys we ended up with.  Yes we had some bad news today, and in the end were lied to by a recruit.  Regardless we got a LOT better on defense with this class and landed two great backs on offense which included the #1 Back in Texas.  Not going to sit here and bad mouth the class.  It is disrespectful to the UNCOMMON kids that did have the character to stand by their word.  Proud of the guys we signed, they are going to represent Arkansas well.  As should the rest of us.

Agree Duck!  We filled our needs with some great kids who are first class... We added some quality players in much needed area who we can plug-in and play. Hats off to all these young men who committed and WPS!

XX

Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!

hoglady

Quote from: seXual cHOGolate on February 03, 2016, 03:51:12 pm
More like this...

That was hilarious!!
Laughing so hard my eyes are tearing!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

choppedporkextrasauce

NSD brings out a bunch of Nancy's.

duckman

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: Surfing8 on February 03, 2016, 02:33:40 pm
I don't see anyone upset with the guys we've signed.

Being upset regarding the guys we didn't sign is not being disrespectful of the ones we did.   
Just upset the way we finished .. Struck out on a lot of 4 and 5 stars .. But oh well .. Sun comes up again in morning

lumphog

Quote from: duckman on February 03, 2016, 02:33:04 pm
Still like the guys we ended up with.  Yes we had some bad news today, and in the end were lied to by a recruit.  Regardless we got a LOT better on defense with this class and landed two great backs on offense which included the #1 Back in Texas.  Not going to sit here and bad mouth the class.  It is disrespectful to the UNCOMMON kids that did have the character to stand by their word.  Proud of the guys we signed, they are going to represent Arkansas well.  As should the rest of us.
Great post, DUCK

hobhog

aar0n

Quote from: BILLYBOB on February 03, 2016, 03:04:26 pm
I think you massively overestimate the importance of what is said by anonymous people on a message board.

This is probably the absolute worst time to make your horribly incorrect post.

See Mr. Fulton for reference.

What was said on this very site, by some of these very posters, highly effected his recruitment.  It just so happens that he had a very public mouthpiece to voice his displeasure (albeit WAY overblown), but there could have been others that did the exact same and we'd never know. 

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Surfing8 on February 03, 2016, 02:33:40 pm
I don't see anyone upset with the guys we've signed.

Being upset regarding the guys we didn't sign is not being disrespectful of the ones we did.

Some are calling this class a failure. That is calling these young men failures. Simple as that and it is wrong. These young men joined our beloved school and deserve the respect for this.

Calling their class a failure is a statement made by a failed fan.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Pig In The City

There will always be a certain type of athlete that likes FL better and ones that like the ideals CBB and the Hill put out. All the guys yesterday were longshots so I don't know why lu lu have their panties in a bunch. Relax and enjoy our new Hogs!

SemperFi

I love this class! I think that despite missing on a few kids that would have made this class exceptional overall we filled our needs with quality young men that our coaches felt strong enough about to offer them a scholarship. Anyone proclaiming that this class was a failure should turn in their Razorback gear and move on to a team like LSU that regardless of their coaching staff continue to sign great classes that Coach B regularly beats on the field. I'm firmly behind this class and welcome our newest Razorbacks to the family. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

razorbacker3

One thing to think about. CBB will retain a higher % of this class as he does most classes because he of the type of man he goes after. They are UNCOMMON. 4 years from now most of these players/students will still be here, unless they go pro early. LSU might have 1/2 their class.