CBB takes a shot...

Started by GalaHawg, February 03, 2016, 12:51:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaHawg

This is going to be huuuuuuggeee...

[tweet]694953235325571073[/tweet]

wildturkey8

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

azhog10

Love CBB, but why? We play them this next season correct? Why take pot shots this early that will only fuel things down the road. I could understand if we aren't playing them next year but if he actually said this I wish he wouldn't have.

TebowHater

I like it. I know he will be criticized for it nationally. As always, until we start winning recruiting people gonna hate

heatmiser

"You recruit your problems" - Bielema.

Can go either way.
Arkansas Razorbacks

010HogFan

Good. He's mad as he should be

TebowHater

Quote from: azhog10 on February 03, 2016, 12:53:23 pm
Love CBB, but why? We play them this next season correct? Why take pot shots this early that will only fuel things down the road. I could understand if we aren't playing them next year but if he actually said this I wish he wouldn't have.

It is who he is. We beat ole miss and gus who he has taken shots at. Loss to Kliff. Not a big deal

TNhawgfan

This will blow up on him just like every other time he's run his mouth
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Tony Perkis

ceegar

F$$K the Gaytors.  CBB ain't skeered. 
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

wildturkey8

Quit being Nervous Nellie. 

theFlyingHog

I would rather he say it before we play them. Some men get out of the chopper and run into the woods towards the enemy, some stand there watching the chopper fly away

Wooderson

We better be spotless to call others out.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

opineonswine

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 03, 2016, 12:53:45 pm

Funny that mouth running fans don't like the coach to do the same.  lol

RaisinHog

Omg that is not even bad ppl always tripping ... Truck flordia

HOGINTENNESSEE

Please

Sugar Free Hog

Sometimes I wish we would just start cheating. Teams rarely get caught, and when they do nothing serious ever happens.
Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

theFlyingHog

Quote from: opineonswine on February 03, 2016, 12:54:38 pm
Funny that mouth running fans don't like the coach to do the same.  lol
;)

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Love it. Hes pissed about NSD just like most of us are. Bielema says what other coaches think but don't have the hog jowls to say
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

ricepig

Question is, is it about one we didn't get, or one we haven't gotten yet?

HogFoo

Good.  Call them out on their bagmen.   We aint skeered!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Dirty

greenie

I like it.  I'm sick of all the underhanded tactics, too.  One thing about CBB, he's not afraid of anyone.

Pork Ranger

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 03, 2016, 12:53:45 pm

Yeah because all those other times amount to nothing.

The_Boot_stops_here

This is one of the qualities that I actually like about Bielema.  What I would like even more though is closing on these guys so other teams would be pissed at us instead of the other way around

immahog

Quote from: Wooderson on February 03, 2016, 12:52:38 pm

Ha if we cheatin we suck at it
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Hollywood_HOGan45

GalaHawg

I wonder if this goes beyond Cleveland and has anything to do with Putu?

azhog10

Quote from: TebowHater on February 03, 2016, 12:54:27 pm
It is who he is. We beat ole miss and gus who he has taken shots at. Loss to Kliff. Not a big deal
It's not a big deal and there's probably some absolute truth behind it. But I think as a coach you don't want to give people more material to use against you.

greenEGnHAWGS

Love it. His MO is doing things right. It's his brand..."Come and be UnCommon." Everyone knows these schools have found a way to cheat without detection, but CBB is the only one with the cajones to say something. 
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: azhog10 on February 03, 2016, 12:59:41 pm
It's not a big deal and there's probably some absolute truth behind it. But I think as a coach you don't want to give people more material to use against you.

pfft

Dude speaks his mind. Says the truth. Come at him. He's ready to play football. CBB is my bro.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Dirty on February 03, 2016, 12:58:23 pm
Really?
Yes, really. Does this make you feel better about the recruiting finish we had? Florida landed some of our targets, so they MUST have done something wrong.

How much material does he need to give others?

azhog10

Quote from: theFlyingHog on February 03, 2016, 12:55:03 pm
I would rather he say it before we play them. Some men get out of the chopper and run into the woods towards the enemy, some stand there watching the chopper fly away
I appreciate that about CBB. He speaks his mind, and it's a quality more should have. I just hope that whatever has him pissed off comes to light and UF get hammered.

duckman

The only way that can be taken badly is if you assume Ole Miss is cheating.  I like it, everybody knows what he means but taken at face value it's not an insult.  Unless, Florida is doing some $pecial recruiting.

Wildhog

Sure hop Putu didn't flip...
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ChicoHog

I didn't even take it as a shot.  Just conversation.  I have no problem with it.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Tony Perkis on February 03, 2016, 01:01:38 pm
Yes, really. Does this make you feel better about the recruiting finish we had? Florida landed some of our targets, so they MUST have done something wrong.

He didn't say they did anything wrong.  He said they do some things that surprise you.  Not his fault you took it and ran...

lilRockNDubb

Quote from: Wooderson on February 03, 2016, 12:52:38 pm

With Jeffy at the helm. I'm pretty sure we are. I mean.. You don't see Ole Miss or Auburn calling out Florida do ya??

scruf

He'll back it up. UF sucks and will suck again next year. McElwain is the new Houston Nutt: Great with house money but when it runs out, it REALLY runs out. Stay tuned.

lilRockNDubb

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

rljjr

Why hasn't Putu sent in his LOI?

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Atlhogfan1

It may not be in reference to cheating.  Harbaugh used some unique tactics this season as well. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

JayBell

Damnit, Bert.  I respect Bielema so much for being open and honest about his feelings, especially in a profession where everyone just lies all the time and recites platitudes instead of actual responses.

But damn, man, pick smarter times to be honest.  Doing this on National Signing Day just makes him look dejected and scorned for missing out on every single target he had left.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

longpig

Quote from: GalaHawg on February 03, 2016, 12:58:56 pm
I wonder if this goes beyond Cleveland and has anything to do with Putu?

My gut says Putu.
Don't be scared, be smart.

hollywood hog

Hated our finish but like this comment.  I wish B would just flat say it though.  Congratulate Ole Miss on another stellar class that cost millions to lock down.  If a juco QB is worth 200k, what is the #1 hs qb in the country worth?  500k?