Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas will sign 7 players that have Alabama offers

Started by RaisinHog, February 02, 2016, 04:03:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

westside_player

I wouldn't look at the check marks by the list of schools and put much faith in who it says has offered who. What I've been told is the player himself can tell the recruiting service such as Rivals who all has offered him. So if I understand that right, lets say he's getting "letters of interest" from everyone which doesn't mean it's a legit offer but he can say or think it's an offer all he wants.  Or, the recruiting service themselves may check "alabama" just for propaganda to sell subscriptions. Alabama may send out 10,000 letters of inquiry a year to high school players though.

What I would put more faith in are the official visits and dates posted to see if the player was legitimately on a particular schools radar. Or if there are assistant coaches names beside his that means there was most likely a legitimate offer

ricepig

buldozer

When kids have offers from other schools it is definitely positive but we all know an offer does not guarantee a scholly. I think I read somewhere Bama extended over 130 offers this year alone, more than most other D1 schools. On the other hand, multiple SEC offers is a measure of excellence in recruits hard to ignore.

scruf

A&M sucks. Their coach sucks. Their recruiting class sucks. They will get throttled by Arkansas next year. Have fun sucking  the big one, aggie-lover. WPS

Hog Diddy

We offered over half of them before Bama did. Dose this mean they might respect our recruiting or they trolling.

shown006

WPS!