Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweets

Started by redeye, January 22, 2016, 11:59:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

snoot hoggy hog

Don't forget about Big Play Dre

JusJim

Quote from: Surfing8 on February 03, 2016, 11:32:19 am
Yes, but it you look at where National Champions have had their recruiting classes ranked the last 10 years it's hard to refute the stats staring you in the face.
I agree totally.  But my comment had more to do with those that have made it big in the Pros. 

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: theFlyingHog on February 03, 2016, 11:28:42 am
247 says Drew Morgan was a 2*. I think we would take a guy like him in every class and be super stoked

I know there was one poster thst trashed his signing. Thought staff could have dropped him an got Ryan Timmons 4star that went to UK.

He had 12 catches last year

buldozer

Yea there is a unicorn in every class....

TebowHater

Quote from: factchecker on February 03, 2016, 11:31:07 am
Whut?!?!?

https://twitter.com/TigerDroppings/status/694935742825500672

Wow, I guess TD had right to erupt at UF's dirty recruiting of Tyrie then (evidently UF informed him of this before signing day). Although, perhaps, staying until signing day and not telling recruits could be seen as more dirty by LSU

Edit:
Quote from: PorkRinds on February 03, 2016, 11:40:49 am
You're mangling that allegation a bit.  It was supposedly Fulton who was told his position coach would be hired by UF, and he's not reported to be leaving.  Had nothing to do with Cleveland or Cameron.

PorkRinds

Quote from: TebowHater on February 03, 2016, 11:38:27 am
Wow, I guess TD had right to erupt at UF's dirty recruiting of Tyrie then (evidently UF informed him of this before signing day). Although, perhaps, staying until signing day and not telling recruits could be seen as more dirty by LSU

You're mangling that allegation a bit.  It was supposedly Fulton who was told his position coach would be hired by UF, and he's not reported to be leaving.  Had nothing to do with Cleveland or Cameron.

TebowHater

+1

Thanks for the info.

Pig in the Pokey

kinda. But if they said the one thing to Fulton they probably said the other to Cleveland. Stands to reason. Today we see the dirtiest cheaters of the last month, Strong, Freeze, Saban, The Hat, and The Swampdonkey get the pay-off. They are today's big winners. Sad to see our bagman game so far behind the bigdogs.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

hawginbigd1

hawginbigd1

hawginbigd1

AirWarren

Did all the Twitter harassment work?

hawginbigd1

Quote from: AP85 on February 03, 2016, 07:57:23 pm
Did all the Twitter harassment work?
Your old an out of date is showing, this is the social media age, the ones we didn't get had as many harassers as you like to call it, from those schools they signed with. I bet you 70% of all committed announcements came via Twitter first!

Show me a decent rated recruit that is active on social media, and show me a fan base that shows them no love on twitter, and I will be a psychic and tell you what school they didn't sign with!