Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 06:14:43 am

Tweets

Started by redeye, January 22, 2016, 11:59:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba's Bruisers

Has Fulton visited LSU?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

davispard

Richard_white

Fulton will visit Florida next weekend. 

The real Hogules

Quote from: Richard_white on January 23, 2016, 05:07:28 pm
Fulton will visit Florida next weekend. 

Perhaps................................., perhaps not!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

hawgXi

Quote from: ricepig on January 23, 2016, 03:49:25 pm
Umm, no, it's this guy.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/646817/luke-laufenberg

Interesting.

If luke coulda been a secret visitor could it effect his status as a potential preferred walk on if he was brought in on any type "official" visit and his name was publicized?

Not being disrespectful of his talent, just a new name for me.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: hawgXi on January 23, 2016, 05:21:25 pm
Interesting.

If luke coulda been a secret visitor could it effect his status as a potential preferred walk on if he was brought in on any type "official" visit and his name was publicized?

Not being disrespectful of his talent, just a new name for me.

It's not him my man.

Großer Kriegschwein

The University cannot publicize official or unofficial visits. That is done by the recruit himself with the media. Coaches talk about visiting homes, high schools and such. But not visits. 
This is my non-signature signature.

hawgXi

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 23, 2016, 05:26:52 pm
The University cannot publicize official or unofficial visits. That is done by the recruit himself with the media. Coaches talk about visiting homes, high schools and such. But not visits. 

Thanx for the color

redeye

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 23, 2016, 05:03:37 pm
Has Fulton visited LSU?

He lives in Metairie and his family are huge LSU fans that host recruits.  He's probably visited LSU dozens of times.

The_Hog_Father

Großer Kriegschwein

Those helmets still do it for me.....

redeye

TM Hog

I love those helmets!

trphog

You know what the purple emoji means???? It means screw you LSU. I am a Hog and I am going to eat your children like Mike Tyson......

At least that's what I think it means. I could be biased. Not sure.

Steef

Oklahawg

Care to focus on the tweets?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

imtad16

The Arkansas Chrome helmet is one of the coolest helmets I have ever seen in college football. I'd be willing to bet the recruits are loving it this weekend. Like it or not little the alternative uni tweaks add street cred with the kids.

Steef

Quote from: scruf on January 24, 2016, 10:48:13 am
He also retweeted more Hog fans on his visit than all the other recruits combined.

scruf posted this in another thread about Bundage.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

The new LB commit tweeted walla go he doesn't want to leave Arkansas and the sad face crying emoji

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Brandon Jones: Great 3rd visit!  Thank you Arkansas

Fulton:  it's been great Arkansas!

presidenthog

https://twitter.com/presidentialhog/status/691412576240971777

I had to share. not a recruit but still funny. love whaley's uncle. also go peyton!

MissippHog

Hahaha, DW's uncle cracks me up.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Steef on January 24, 2016, 11:09:10 am

scruf posted this in another thread about Bundage.

We need to close the deal on Bundage.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

CallThoseHawgs

Quote from: presidenthog on January 24, 2016, 06:21:56 pm

I had to share. not a recruit but still funny. love whaley's uncle. also go peyton!
now that is hilarious. WPS

COCHISE

Quote from: presidenthog on January 24, 2016, 06:21:56 pm

I wish he would have been there this weekend with DW. He's a heckuva recruiter.

michaels

I love this guy. If youre out there terry, hushpuppies on me at catfish hole next season

JusJim

Does DW live with his uncle or what is his situation.  I'm assuming it's "public knowledge" and I'm not asking for any privileged info?

whosiskid

Quote from: JusJim on January 24, 2016, 09:07:23 pm
Does DW live with his uncle or what is his situation.  I'm assuming it's "public knowledge" and I'm not asking for any privileged info?

I don't know, but he seems to be the only family member ever mentioned.

I believe you have to have your recruitment papers signed by a parent or guardian unless you are 21 or older. I wonder if his uncle is his guardian. He certainly seems to play a huge role in his life.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

COCHISE

Who's the recruit in the Giants jersey?

tophawg19

i think that is JONES From Smackover
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

onebadrubi

Quote from: COCHISE on January 24, 2016, 09:39:53 pm

Jordan Jones I do believe

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: whosiskid on January 24, 2016, 09:16:34 pm
I don't know, but he seems to be the only family member ever mentioned.

I believe you have to have your recruitment papers signed by a parent or guardian unless you are 21 or older. I wonder if his uncle is his guardian. He certainly seems to play a huge role in his life.

His mother and stepfather made the trip this weekend. I'm under the impression that he is very close with his uncle, and respects his guidance.

COCHISE

Bubba's Bruisers

redeye

Quote from: COCHISE on January 24, 2016, 09:39:53 pm

That's Jordan Jones.

COCHISE

Bubba's Bruisers

The_Hog_Father

This seems to be an important tweet:  :razorback:

[tweet]692151845188403202[/tweet]

Something great happened for his friend and for Tillman as well.  :razorback:

opineonswine

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on January 26, 2016, 07:26:12 pm
This seems to be an important tweet:  :razorback:

[tweet]692151845188403202[/tweet]

I would agree.

GEO-HOG

All indications are he's a Hog.  Wonder when we get the official announcement?

SA Hog Fan

onebadrubi

Can someone connect the dots from that tweet to razorback news?

COCHISE

All I notice is the Razorback icon after "Wait til they see what's next next bro" comment.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: COCHISE on January 26, 2016, 07:43:08 pm
All I notice is the Razorback icon after "Wait til they see what's next next bro" comment.

And a Horned Frog emoji.
Go Hogs Go!

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 26, 2016, 07:32:02 pm
Can someone connect the dots from that tweet to razorback news?

Yes. Something positive happen for his friend (not sure what, I'm guessing an offer came his way non-hog related) and evidently it looks like Tillman has been given good news from Our Coaching Staff with his comment--  "Wait till they see what's next bro 😂😌😈🐗"

Don't think it's tied to his friend, haven't had time to vet it. (on set shooting Food)

Bubba's Bruisers

Tillman would be a fantastic get.  Maybe an immediate plug and play at OT.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 26, 2016, 07:44:06 pm
And a Horned Frog emoji.

I also took that emoji as being devilish/mischievous plans but you could be correct MHF, I'm not sure...

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on January 26, 2016, 07:47:58 pm
I also took that emoji as being devilish/mischievous plans but you cloud be correct MHF, I'm not sure...

It's kinda purple, isn't it? TCU colors? Coincidence? I don't think so.
Go Hogs Go!