Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 20, 2024, 04:47:56 am

Tweets

Started by redeye, January 22, 2016, 11:59:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

duckman

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on January 27, 2016, 12:14:32 am
Lost me at #OKState. I think this guy is just trolling the Hog Fans to get a negative reaction that may influence the kid.

Yep, don't take the bait...

redeye

Quote from: duckman on January 26, 2016, 11:38:01 pm
He is a hack....  Quite obvious one at that.

I think he's just trying rile up Arkansas fans.  I'm quite confident that most of those players wouldn't flip to LSU, so it's actually sorta funny.

I mean, LSU has the #1 class in the nation with  22 recruits and he wants them to flip 6 Arkansas commits?  I should take it as a compliment, but I doubt that's his intention.

whosiskid

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 26, 2016, 09:40:44 pm
Contradicts much of what we have learned about him...but he did hesitate and decline to lead the hog call at the Catfish Hole.

So far I've not put any stock into this guy's post. But this was the same thing I remembered, about not calling the Hogs. I still need to hear a LOT more before I despair of Bundage possibly committing to us. The only four elite recruits - that is, people that a ton of schools have been trying to get committed for months - that I've had much hope for have been Daniels, Porter, Bundage, and Cleveland, in what seemed to me to be that order of likelihood. I'd hate to see a kid who hits that hard fail to fall to us.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

grayhawg

There is probably a reason we are seeing new names pop up this week.

Nosboar Accubond

intelligence

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on January 27, 2016, 06:53:55 am

Last week someone posted here with an actual source that he had ruled out the hogs...

ricepig

Quote from: intelligence on January 27, 2016, 06:56:33 am
Last week someone posted here with an actual source that he had ruled out the hogs...

Before he took his trip?

hawginbigd1

Anybody know the significance of this Tweet? I am sure there is something with the #'s added, but I haven't figured it out. Scruf or anyone.

https://twitter.com/EFTfootball/status/692185958112952322

PorkRinds

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 27, 2016, 11:15:12 am
Anybody know the significance of this Tweet? I am sure there is something with the #'s added, but I haven't figured it out. Scruf or anyone.

It's possible there's a prospect that trains there.  I think it's likely that Anderson is hitting up his old recruiting contacts in the Midwest to reconnect now that he's back in the game.

hawginbigd1

Kind of where I was at, but I can't link a name to go with it.

brog43

Now that is what an Oline coach should look like...dude is huge

redeye

No clue here, but the fact he uses the #recruiting hashtag says it's related to recruiting somehow.

Hog Waller

Who is the OL from that area who's name popped up shortly after coach started?

The_Hog_Father

It's a very high end training facility for emerging athletes and pros... Consider it a new possible pipeline. 🏈🏋

DCimport

Quote from: Hog Waller on January 27, 2016, 12:27:03 pm
Who is the OL from that area who's name popped up shortly after coach started?
I believe he went to Iowa state.  There is another whose offer was pulled from UM but havent heard much from him other than Northwestern. 

intelligence

Quote from: ricepig on January 27, 2016, 07:09:46 am
Before he took his trip?
believe it was friday night, in the visit thread

Uncommon

Quote from: DCimport on January 27, 2016, 12:33:40 pm
I believe he went to Iowa state.  There is another whose offer was pulled from UM but havent heard much from him other than Northwestern.
Erik Swenson

Latest buzz has him going to Wisconsin as a greyshirt.

hogfan7

Is it just me or did Cleveland use to have a Thing that said Houston Commit at the top of his Twitter page that is no longer there? If so I have a good feeling.

AugustaHog

I believe I saw where LTT tweeted something about training at this place while finishing his final 20 credits.

sage_dragoon

Quote from: hogfan7 on January 27, 2016, 08:54:00 pm
Is it just me or did Cleveland use to have a Thing that said Houston Commit at the top of his Twitter page that is no longer there? If so I have a good feeling.

Yep. He did...
XBox360 - SageDragoon79

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: sage_dragoon on January 27, 2016, 09:00:32 pm
Yep. He did...

This is me not trying to get too excited. But it didn't work...

I like it.... I like it alot.
This is my non-signature signature.

Uncommon

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 27, 2016, 09:02:55 pm
This is me not trying to get too excited. But it didn't work...

I like it.... I like it alot.
Good.  Now wait a week.

yraciv

Is everyone following Fulton & Cleveland? I'm not saying tweet at them, but flooding them with Hog follows couldn't hurt.

duckman

;D. Recruiting is fun....

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Uncommon on January 27, 2016, 09:05:02 pm
Good.  Now wait a week.

yep.

I remember Christmas as a child.
This is my non-signature signature.

BornaHog

I believe if you check Tillman's twitter, he is going to be taking some grad classes here. Might be the connection with him being an OT.
   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG

Edit:  here's the link    https://twitter.com/LoganTillman
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

COCHISE

Quote from: BornaHog on January 27, 2016, 10:13:39 pm
  I believe if you check Tillman's twitter, he is going to be taking some grad classes here. Might be the connection with him being an OT.
   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG

Edit:  here's the link    https://twitter.com/LoganTillman
There's that "EFT football" again.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Uncommon on January 26, 2016, 09:18:03 pm
National Signing Day.  If it goes great, you can celebrate and get hammered.  If it doesn't go well, you can get hammered and vent here.

That's been my strategy since the 2012 season.  Came in real handy on those back to back losses to ULM and Alabama.
While I realize what you're saying, who needs any particular reason to get hammered ??? :D

scruf

Quote from: AugustaHog on January 27, 2016, 08:58:10 pm
I believe I saw where LTT tweeted something about training at this place while finishing his final 20 credits.

https://twitter.com/LoganTillman/status/692525357765890048

He also retweeted this last night....

https://twitter.com/marchmadness/status/692528393204662273

I promise I won't say "Hog Lock."

HumbleHogkid

hawginbigd1

If CKA doesn't work out as an OL coach, he can always try motivational speaker!

https://twitter.com/OLINEPRIDE/status/692745976864464901

DCHawg

Quote from: scruf on January 28, 2016, 05:29:35 am
https://twitter.com/LoganTillman/status/692525357765890048

He also retweeted this last night....

https://twitter.com/marchmadness/status/692528393204662273

I promise I won't say "Hog Lock."

Logan Tuley-Tillman
@LoganTillman
Graduate transfer, Offensive lineman. Just trying to do my job. Bubba the lab's Dad #UMich16 #FailureIsNeverFinal #Uncommon #309

hawgXi

so from the looks of things LTT still has about 20 college credit hours to complete before he completes his college degree?

maybe offered in conjunction with fitness program at EFT?

will this need to be completed before he can transfer & have immediate eligibility?

JusJim

Quote from: hawgXi on January 28, 2016, 12:11:36 pm
so from the looks of things LTT still has about 20 college credit hours to complete before he completes his college degree?

maybe offered in conjunction with fitness program at EFT?

will this need to be completed before he can transfer & have immediate eligibility?

There have been several prior posts that said he had graduated and would be able to play immediately.  Maybe the 20 are just "additional credits" he was wanting to get? 

PorkRinds

20 credits is actually quite a few.  Not sure how he could get them and be here any time soon.  That'd be basically like taking 6 classes or more.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 28, 2016, 12:44:07 pm
20 credits is actually quite a few.  Not sure how he could get them and be here any time soon.  That'd be basically like taking 6 classes or more.

That's what I've been thinking. Earliest would have to be May

RaisinHog

Yep 20 is alot most students take 15 or so a semester I took 22 my last semester but a couple were blow off classes for sure

FreshHog

Taking 4-5 classes this spring and 1-2 over summer is not even remotely  out of the question. In any capacity.

PorkRinds

Quote from: FreshHog on January 28, 2016, 12:52:34 pm
Taking 4-5 classes this spring and 1-2 over summer is not even remotely  out of the question. In any capacity.

Never said it was.  But 20 credits is quite a few.  Notice I said "any time soon".  Meaning it will take him half a year to get here.  Wasn't saying he'd never make it.  With guys that can only play a couple of seasons, that spring practice time is important. 

HogMantheIntruder

Maybe for a Minor?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

RazrRila99

Could the 20 hours be pre-reqs for the Masters program hes wanting to gain while at UofA?  Could be a deal he is going to a different field of study, or UofA just doesnt accept some of the classes that he had at Mich.  I had to "retake" a couple of classes when I transferred from JuCo. 

Again pure speculation. 

GolfnHog

I suspect that if Brundage goes anywhere, but the Hogs, it will be OSU. From Edmond to Stillwater is a 50 minute drive tops,  and I suspect family ties and convenience will play a part of this decision. That being said I could be as wrong as ever.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

PorkRinds

Quote from: RazrRila99 on January 28, 2016, 01:11:03 pm
Could the 20 hours be pre-reqs for the Masters program hes wanting to gain while at UofA?  Could be a deal he is going to a different field of study, or UofA just doesnt accept some of the classes that he had at Mich.  I had to "retake" a couple of classes when I transferred from JuCo. 

Again pure speculation.

That's pretty likely.  Some of his credits don't transfer, so he's retaking them.  No telling.

onebadrubi

Minimum to be full time is 12.  Your average class was 3 hours, so 4 classes this semester, then one class per summer session and he has most of them.  He then has 3 semesters to pick up the missing class which might could just be an elective.  I know in college I never took less than 15, did 18 once or twice and also did 6 one college semester.   It can be done and is not that far fetched.  20 with only one possible semester would be trouble.

redeye

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 28, 2016, 12:49:08 pm
Yep 20 is alot most students take 15 or so a semester I took 22 my last semester but a couple were blow off classes for sure

I don't disagree, but I remember an Alabama or Auburn player taking that many over the Summer several years ago.  I can't recall the exact details, but it seemed like an impossible task and he somehow completed it.

Of course, they also have those funny degrees many athletes take at these schools. 

ricepig

Quote from: redeye on January 28, 2016, 02:14:00 pm
I don't disagree, but I remember an Alabama or Auburn player taking that many over the Summer several years ago.  I can't recall the exact details, but it seemed like an impossible task and he somehow completed it.

It used to be the norm at Moo St basketball under Stansbury......

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: GolfnHog on January 28, 2016, 01:11:55 pm
I suspect that if Brundage goes anywhere, but the Hogs, it will be OSU. From Edmond to Stillwater is a 50 minute drive tops,  and I suspect family ties and convenience will play a part of this decision. That being said I could be as wrong as ever.

Supposedly we aren't in his top 5 now.  I think he's out.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PorkRinds

Quote from: GolfnHog on January 28, 2016, 01:11:55 pm

I suspect that subtracting the "r" from his name will not play any part of this decision, but it sure would be nice.  ;)

HumbleHogkid

Who of the guys that we are currently on will have immediate playing time? Whaley and Agim obviously, but who else? Does Bundage make the list?

hawgXi

Quote from: JusJim on January 28, 2016, 12:13:57 pm
There have been several prior posts that said he had graduated and would be able to play immediately.  Maybe the 20 are just "additional credits" he was wanting to get? 

yes I read those posts, too.

well I guess we'll know soon enough?