Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dear egotistical quarterback killing coach...

Started by auburnhater, November 20, 2007, 08:58:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

auburnhater

Dear egotistical quarterback killing coach,

Arkansas has had enough of you ruining our chances to ever have an upper tier football program.  Do I have to list all of the quarter backs that you have quick triggered over the years?  Quarterbacks who have gone on to have success at other schools and in the NFL.  Please accept the opening at Baylor.

Your ego would not allow a smarter coach to help you win games with brilliant play calling.  You had to be responsible for the play calling.  We knew that you wouldn't truly allow another to call the plays.  We watched you run it up the middle countless times.  Do you really think calling the same off tackle run play 3 times in a row will be productive?  Did I mention we want you to take the job at Baylor.

Oh egotistical quarterback killing coach, we have endured some terrible times together.  But I am sure these times have been worse for the quarterbacks who were thrown under the bus.  We have had to endure you making the one of the most awesome stadiums in the nation a joke.  We lose more SEC home games in Fayetteville than we win.  Sure Florida and Georgia are tough, but to have not beaten Auburn, Vandy, or Kentucky at home in over 6 years is truly unbearable.  We stood in the rain in 2002 to watch us lose to a terrible Kentucky team.  Watched you run it up the middle four times in a row to lose to Vandy at home.  Watched Kentucky and Auburn dominate our lackluster run up the middle offense at home this year.  Did I mention that we want you go go to Baylor.

Please leave.  We simply cannot take listening to you tell us how you can get your team up for a game in Little Rock but can't get them up for a game in Fayetteville.  We cannot bear to watch you destroy the careers and egos of great players just to make yourself look better.  You even through your boy Casey under the bus this year.  Have you no shame?

Mr. egotistical quarterback killing coach, please leave.  Take your staff and Frank with you into the sunset where you can tarnish another schools program. 

Sincerely,

Arkansas Razorback Fans
(not haters from the North, but haters from everywhere)