Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Things Jones - Merged Thread

Started by TK_HOG, March 06, 2017, 11:33:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 01:40:45 pm
future owner of the Cowboys for God's sake!

Im with you on this.  Some day this kid will probably be a billionaire and own the Cowboys and AT&T stadium.  I think that will be worth one scholarship even if he never plays a minute. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawkhawg on December 11, 2017, 02:31:34 pm
Im with you on this.  Some day this kid will probably be a billionaire and own the Cowboys and AT&T stadium.  I think that will be worth one scholarship even if he never plays a minute.
right? Some of these dudes need to delete some posts before JSJ sees them!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

PorkRinds

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 10, 2017, 10:29:25 pm
When there is like a 10:1 ratio, it is sometimes difficult to see the positivity in you.  Due the constant negativity, I wrote you off as just a troll, long ago.  I admit I could be very wrong, but come on...

I'm guessing you won't take me as a character witness.

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 11, 2017, 02:59:13 pm
I'm guessing you won't take me as a character witness.

Thing is, when I make a positive post, no one says anything.  When I make a negative post, everyone loses their minds and I have to defend myself for a few pages.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Wildhog on December 11, 2017, 03:00:45 pm
Thing is, when I make a positive post, no one says anything.  When I make a negative post, everyone loses their minds and I have to defend myself for a few pages.
I KNOW the feeling...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

PorkRinds

Quote from: Wildhog on December 11, 2017, 03:00:45 pm

Don't feel bad. I've gone from a CBB worshipper to a crazy CBB hater in less than 24 hours.

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 11, 2017, 03:08:11 pm
Don't feel bad. I've gone from a CBB worshipper to a crazy CBB hater in less than 24 hours.

It was kinda fun watching that tide turn overnight. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

thebignasty

Wildhog went darkside before most of us on Bielema. He was right, why would you hold that against him?