Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ncaa violation

Started by DevilHog, February 15, 2007, 09:21:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilHog

I have heard that boosters being on the sidelines is a violation based on self imposed saintions. I don't see it, but am not good with legal ease. I'll post it, tell me if you see it. I just don't want any lingering effects after these jokers leave.

http://www.ncaa.org/releases/infractions/2003041702in.HTML

I have never posted a link before so it may not work. Infact, this is the first time I have performed a "cut and paste"

Mr A Ziffell

PigKahuna

I never heard that as a restriction.  I know that boosters have been on the sidelines for the past several years.

DevilHog

Quote from: PigKahuna on February 15, 2007, 09:23:57 pm
I never heard that as a restriction.  I know that boosters have been on the sidelines for the past several years.

Every game. I have received passes myself, not knowing that it was a possible violation. It has been stated on here several times, so I looked it up and did not see it.

CoachHogT

APPENDIX TWO
Corrective Actions:
The university will prohibit representatives of its athletics interests from accessing the locker room and the sidelines at football and men's basketball games. The institution has reviewed and is revising its policies regarding the accessibility of its sidelines and locker rooms not only for representatives of its athletics interests but also for former student-athletes and friends and relatives of athletics department staff members and will implement changes.

I found this... might apply. Can't find time when it expires

DevilHog

I just did not see it in the NCAA release.

Mr A Ziffell

Ms Beotch is a coach's therapist...never happen.

scootman

"friends and relatives of athletics department staff members"

She called the Nutts members of her extended family...take it how you will.
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

DevilHog

Did not go down far enough, I see it, but it looks like it ended before the football season started. Good news, thanks.