Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Portistime

Started by Biggus Piggus, December 15, 2017, 09:46:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

Career high 27 points + 12 rebounds at Milwaukee.

Bulls win fifth straight with Mirotic back.
[CENSORED]!

hog of steele

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 15, 2017, 09:46:39 pm

Did the Bulls cut the guy whose face got broke?

bolo1010

hog of steele

bolo1010

Quote from: hog of steele on December 15, 2017, 09:59:34 pm
Did they patch it up?

According to the coaches, the whole team is playing with great chemistry right now.  Like the OP said they have won 5 straight since Mirotic has been back and it doesn't seem to be any love lost between the 2.  Sometimes a little scrap can be good to clear the air and let out some aggression.  I bet he don't piss crazy eyes off again tho.

hog of steele

We have all experienced the benefit of a good tussle with a friend. Maybe they just took it all the way.

Portis does have crazy eyes.

Grumpypenguin

Quote from: hog of steele on December 15, 2017, 09:59:34 pm
Did they patch it up?

Eh. Apparently they still haven't talked off the court but they are able to play together at the same time

1highhog

Quote from: Grumpypenguin on December 15, 2017, 10:15:33 pm
Eh. Apparently they still haven't talked off the court but they are able to play together at the same time

Yes they did.  Mirotic excepted the apology of Portis and then after that started practicing with the team.  That happened a few weeks ago and was reported on. 

1highhog

December 15, 2017, 11:29:25 pm #8 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:48:41 am by 1highhog
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 15, 2017, 09:46:39 pm

Double double even.  His first.

SemperHawg

Dude has been playin great ball the last couple of weeks.  His perimeter shooting has really developed.  I still think Gafford has a higher ceiling than Portis does.

Grumpypenguin

Quote from: 1highhog on December 15, 2017, 11:26:40 pm
Yes they did.  Mirotic excepted the apology of Portis and then after that started practicing with the team.  That happened a few weeks ago and was reported on.

I mean Mirotic said today he hasn't said a word to Portis off the court but keep pretending they are all buddy buddy now.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Grumpypenguin on December 16, 2017, 12:17:19 am
I mean Mirotic said today he hasn't said a word to Portis off the court but keep pretending they are all buddy buddy now.

Mirotic learned to keep his mouth shut
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

King Kong

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 16, 2017, 01:34:57 am

Well he got used to it after Bobby shut it for him for a few weeks

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 16, 2017, 01:34:57 am
Yep, a good old fashion ass whoopin will do that to ya.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

AlmaHog2011

Who cares? Mirotic is a guy no one wants. Fights happen and if you run off at the mouth you have to be ready for the blowback. Bobby has never had a behavior problem and never will.

They probably weren't friends anyway. I played with guy I couldn't stand and on the court or field we were teammates..You might be shocked a lot of these guys aren't friends and in fact many of them don't like each other. It's nothing.
Bobby is one of the best Razorbacks of all time. Great ambassador for this state..Go Bobby!

gmarv

Well if you ain,t respected then you gotta earn it.Bobby earned it now he can just play ball.I will always believe Bobby finished something the other guy started.....

1highhog

December 16, 2017, 09:20:17 am #16 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:47:16 am by 1highhog

Did not say they were buddy buddy dummy.  He accepted the apology that Portis had offered him, that was the only way that Mirotic could get back on the team to play according  to Coach Hoiberg.   Portis had extended the apology and Mirotic did not except it for the longest, he was even saying that he or Portis either had to be traded, but when the Bulls were unwilling to trade either one and he saw that he would not get to play, he accepted the apology.   I have followed this everyday since it first happened, not just jumping this thread and going with something you don't know nothing about.

Mirotic and Portis chest bumping each other during the Chicago-Milwaukee game, as long as they get along on the court,  that's the only important thing and right now they are the two that's leading the charge and this winning streak in Chicago.  http://www.nba.com/bulls/video/wsc/teams/1c8891f9-3279-0f9a-b0a5-6fb4d9dc6d60. This is the link but the chest bumping goes on in the video clip of "Mirotic puts up 22.

PiggoBitttys

Biggus Piggus

Guess how many of those highlights were on ESPN.
[CENSORED]!

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

hogfooey

Quote from: 1highhog on December 15, 2017, 11:29:25 pm
Double double even.  His first.

Not his first.  I know he had another against the Raptors when he first came back this year.   
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

rtr

Creative tension is what it is called.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

porknbeans

Never wrestle with a Hog - you get dirty and the Hog likes it