Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback special

Started by BannerMountainMan, December 15, 2017, 07:31:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

This basketball special on channel 7 is great!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

TheRazorback500

The story on Dustin Thomas was touching. He's been through hell.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

widespreadsooie

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on December 15, 2017, 09:00:23 pm
The story on Dustin Thomas was touching. He's been through hell.

Summary? If you don't mind...

Sho Nuff

I watched the one on channel 11, it wasn't very good.  Looks like they a $15 budget.  Nevertheless, Go Hogs!!!

widespreadsooie

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 15, 2017, 11:16:32 pm
I watched the one on channel 11, it wasn't very good.  Looks like they a $15 budget.  Nevertheless, Go Hogs!!!

Always knew Trump had some swine in him

TheRazorback500

Quote from: widespreadsooie on December 15, 2017, 11:02:07 pm
Summary? If you don't mind...
DT's parents split up and his father ended up going to prison, then his sister died of a rare illness when she was 13, hence his jersey number. He seems to be taking it well and is focused on his role with the team.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

widespreadsooie

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on December 15, 2017, 11:34:32 pm
DT's parents split up and his father ended up going to prison, then his sister died of a rare illness when she was 13, hence his jersey number. He seems to be taking it well and is focused on his role with the team.

I like DT, he's a solid player. Sorry to hear that. Thanks

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on December 15, 2017, 11:34:32 pm
I might've teared up when he said he went back and got a relationship with his father again just for his little sisters sake..that takes heart as guts man
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"