Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tickets for Tuesday?

Started by HogNTX, December 14, 2017, 12:46:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogNTX

Is there a ticket exchange where I might be able to get tickets for Tuesday night without getting scalped to death? We're going to head up to see family next week and I'd love to see these Hogs play in person.

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

hobhog

Mid week game won't be a problem. Students gone and NWA doesn't ever sell out BWA.

Razorhogger

Except for when it does sell out BWA.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Quote from: HogNTX on December 14, 2017, 12:46:59 pm
Is there a ticket exchange where I might be able to get tickets for Tuesday night without getting scalped to death? We're going to head up to see family next week and I'd love to see these Hogs play in person.

You can get tickets for face value from the ticket office:

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AB17%3A08%3A&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=MBI&cgc=
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

JRed0422

Ticketmonster.com still has tickets available, $8 Upper deck.

Lanny

I have 2 tickets for most Razorback games in Fayetteville.  Face value lower level
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Lanny on December 15, 2017, 07:45:09 am
I have 2 tickets for most Razorback games in Fayetteville.  Face value lower level

KY or Mizzou?
Hogs up! Covid down!