Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

this is where we're going folks...

Started by Hogs run wild, December 13, 2017, 10:20:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

alohawg

I'll never forget the moment when Scotty made that shot, and when the final seconds ticked away- Hog Heaven! Go Hogs!!!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

labb

My Mom and I watched that game on TV. Screaming and yelling ever play. It was the greatest time to be a Hog Basketball Fan. My Mom never missed a game. Either there, listening on the radio or watching on TV. She got to meet and talk with Nolan. Has signed note from Corliss and Sidney. She suffered through Heath and that guy from Kentucky. Pulled hard for Mike to take us back to where we were. She would tell me, no more wait till next year. I don't have many next years left. She left us  year before last. She would absolutely love this team. Rest in peace. We are good this year. Wish you could have seen it.

deserthog

I watched the Arizona game in Tucson in a room filled with rabid, adult beverage fueled Wildcat fans. WPS!

razorhead94

Quote from: labb on December 14, 2017, 11:52:59 am
My Mom and I watched that game on TV. Screaming and yelling ever play. It was the greatest time to be a Hog Basketball Fan. My Mom never missed a game. Either there, listening on the radio or watching on TV. She got to meet and talk with Nolan. Has signed note from Corliss and Sidney. She suffered through Heath and that guy from Kentucky. Pulled hard for Mike to take us back to where we were. She would tell me, no more wait till next year. I don't have many next years left. She left us  year before last. She would absolutely love this team. Rest in peace. We are good this year. Wish you could have seen it.

Good stuff
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs