Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tickets for the Little Rock game

Started by labb, December 12, 2017, 07:46:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

labb

Have any of you looked at what Ticketmaster and Stub hub are trying to get for the tickets they have left? Any good seats they want over $100 for. I thought it was against the law in Arkansas to do this...How do they get away with it.

hoglady

Quote from: labb on December 12, 2017, 07:46:49 am
Have any of you looked at what Ticketmaster and Stub hub are trying to get for the tickets they have left? Any good seats they want over $100 for. I thought it was against the law in Arkansas to do this...How do they get away with it.

There are $25 dollar seats available on Ticketmaster - they are in the upper bowl behind the basket.
All the seats in the lower bowl and on the sides in the upper bowl have been sold.

Ticketmaster is not a reseller of tickets / Stub Hub is a reseller and individuals can ask whatever the market is.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

masbas3

Quote from: hoglady on December 12, 2017, 08:34:29 am
There are $25 dollar seats available on Ticketmaster - they are in the upper bowl behind the basket.
All the seats in the lower bowl and on the sides in the upper bowl have been sold.

Ticketmaster is not a reseller of tickets / Stub Hub is a reseller and individuals can ask whatever the market is.

I was unaware of that.  I've seen people get arrested at games for scalping tickets in Little Rock.

younghog

UA website has all seats listed for $25..

I saw it last night..

go hogs
GO HOGS

Mick Hogger

Quote from: masbas3 on December 12, 2017, 09:03:41 am
I was unaware of that.  I've seen people get arrested at games for scalping tickets in Little Rock.

You can't sell college tickets for over face value on site I believe is the rule. I had some undercovers come up to me at one of the old premier KY bball games and ask me what I was wanting and said face value. He said good answer and then turned around and sold them to a mother and her son for the same. Then they went to the next ones selling.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.