Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blue Sharks

Started by NEARHog, December 11, 2017, 09:21:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEARHog

Hate it!  Take your blue and go to Kentucky and take your sharks and go to Ole Miss!  We are Razorbacks!  Paint your face red and put on a hog hat!    Never, never should our Razorback Mascot have another schools mascot!!!

Razorbackers

SPAL

You're too good to post this in the thread already started about this? Is it beneath you to join a thread already in progress.

Besides, you're wrong. Let the students have fun. As they go, so goes the rest of the fans. They were rocking Saturday. Not that you were there or have ever been.

phadedhawg

Whatever gets the lids in the seats I'm all for.  The student section is very important for creating hostile environment for visiting teams

popcornhog

Quote from: NEARHog on December 11, 2017, 09:21:46 am
Hate it!  Take your blue and go to Kentucky and take your sharks and go to Ole Miss!  We are Razorbacks!  Paint your face red and put on a hog hat!    Never, never should our Razorback Mascot have another schools mascot!!!

You prefer the students not get roudy and into the games?

Besides, I doubt they make left shark costumes in red.
WPS

Next1_04

I don't care what they wear as long as they are screaming their heads off while wearing it.

010HogFan

Kevin

we got too many "get of my lawn" types on here.

like that they  are getting into it
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

MAGA45

The student section was great.  Best it has probably been since the Jimmy Tran days when he was leading the student section for the better part of 10 years it seemed like.
Fake News

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: MAGA45 on December 11, 2017, 09:49:46 am
The student section was great.  Best it has probably been since the Jimmy Tran days when he was leading the student section for the better part of 10 years it seemed like.
hey jimmy
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Rocket23

Relax grandpa!  I don't care what the kids/fans do as long as they are making noise.  It was close to being the Bud Walton (basketball palace of mid-America) of old.

RD

You're an idiot.

Science Fiction Greg

Your opinion is noted.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

LRHawg

We had a huge crowd of rowdy students for the game. It's not up to us to decide how they cheer for the team.

sasnakrafan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 11, 2017, 10:03:47 am
hey jimmy

LOL love this. I remember those guys as a kid and Hognoxious. They were true diehards!

HogFansReunited

I don't care for the sharks either but the kids are having fun and they were making noise. Really hope they can at least find red sharks if they do this again though.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568