Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final Four Tickets

Started by dqhog, December 10, 2017, 10:01:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dqhog

I have put my name in the lottery for Final Four tickets for several years and low and behold I got the email recently stating my name was drawn and I had bought tickets for this year.  If there was ever a year to have tickets in hand this early the way the team is playing I have my hopes up for this year.  Also, with it being in San Antonio it is a drivable destination. 

Has anyone ever put your name in and been drawn before? 

incHOGnito

We aren't the most talented team in the country, but if Gafford keeps progressing and our shooters hit their stride at the right time, this team could find itself in the Final four in April.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: dqhog on December 10, 2017, 10:01:00 pm
I have put my name in the lottery for Final Four tickets for several years and low and behold I got the email recently stating my name was drawn and I had bought tickets for this year.  If there was ever a year to have tickets in hand this early the way the team is playing I have my hopes up for this year.  Also, with it being in San Antonio it is a drivable destination. 

Has anyone ever put your name in and been drawn before?

How much were the tickets?
SCREW Vandy!

dqhog

Quote from: Hogs49ers on December 10, 2017, 10:54:19 pm
How much were the tickets?

$445 for 2 tickets to each of the final four games.

TNhawgfan

I used to send in money every year for tickets for me and my dad. Never got tickets, and now my dad isn't in good enough health to make a long trip. Glad you got them! Wear some hog gear and represent for us who always wanted to go
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

MountieDawg

Been to the Final Four but didnt get the lottery tickets... went to Jerry's World and got tickets outside the arean for the 1st night... Got tickets dirt cheap for the Final game from Florida fans after they lost in the Final Four...
SEC!

b_stackhouse

My wife and I along with a couple we hang out with a lot put our names in the lottery about 7 years ago when it was in Houston. We got the tickets. Then both of our wives got pregnant. They were going to be 7 and 8 months pregnant at the time and we elected to sell them. Luckily we got what we paid for them. Would've been real fun to go, but I guess my daughter is a nice trade off.

BentonvilleJeff

I went to the 94 and 95 Final Fours. It's a great experience and always something to do and see. Definitely worth the money you spent. Even if we didn't make it I would still go if I was you.

Also it was fun to see all the national tv shows that they were broadcasting while we were there. Pretty cool.

dqhog

Hoping I get to go.  The finals are a week after our anniversary and we are planning a trip to Canada to see the Northern Lights.   San Antonio is drivable from Southwest Arkansas so there is a chance.  If not, banking I can sell them and get my money back.

rjwilkmd

I hit the lottery 2 years in a row and went to the final four in New Orleans and San Antonio with my son.  Had a great time at each, but the seats were higher in the nosebleed section and in the corner-better bring binoculars.

CHawg

I got lottery tickets in '93, New Orleans. Fab 5, UNC, Kansas, Kentucky. Best sporting experience of my life!

hogginbama

The whole Final 4 scene is awesome. Went the last time it was in Indianapolis, hung out with fans from all the teams. That was the year ole girl from Kentucky called our players thugs and some other stuff, then threatened to sue fans who spoke out against her. The entire atmosphere was crazy fun, especially the fans from Wisconsin.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.