Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Portis Lays out Malik Monk!

Started by jg2003, December 09, 2017, 09:36:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

60 Minutes of Hell

What a fool I used to be.

The NewEra

Hogs run wild

i will do us all a favor and start a third, yes a third thread about portis knocking monk into the seats. i will then see everyone in the pit of misery. Dilly Dilly!
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Nosboar Accubond

ChitownHawg

Steve Clifford: Malik, you're wandering all over the court!

Malik: Yeah, well this son of a bitch just slammed into me.

Steve Clifford: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is ballin'.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

micali

Quote from: ChitownHawg on December 09, 2017, 10:23:44 pm
Steve Clifford: Malik, you're wandering all over the court!

Malik: Yeah, well this son of a bitch just slammed into me.

Steve Clifford: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is ballin'.
Ha. Nice.

micali

Did you read the twitter feed and some dousch KY fan was calling Arkansas fans pathetic? Now granted there are some bad apples but that's rich coming from them.

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Sourpuss

Luv me some Bobby Portis, a Razorback Legend! 

Who is Malik Monk? 

mhuff

The player hit did not get hurt. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I just wish it had been into the THIRD row.

respirback

Made my day. Now if a football player can just nudge Malzahn like that.

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

soso

This was an Arkansas thing. No way for other fans to understand this but makes perfect sense to us. And Monk too I bet. Just a taste of what life will be like if he ever tries to come home.

jjdlc

Quote from: soso on December 10, 2017, 10:40:09 am
This was an Arkansas thing. No way for other fans to understand this but makes perfect sense to us. And Monk too I bet. Just a taste of what life will be like if he ever tries to come home.

Most people don't realize that it has almost zero to do with the fact he went to Kentucky, and everything to do with the way he went about doing so, and the fact he keeps flaunting his decision in the face of Arkansas fans since.  If Kevaughn Allen makes it to the NBA, you won't see this kind of animosity towards him.

Mellon Collie

portis can have a long and lucrative career if he continues with this Rick Mahorn 2.0 stuff.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Mellon Collie on December 10, 2017, 11:12:12 am
portis can have a long and lucrative career if he continues with this Rick Mahorn 2.0 stuff.
Portis knew exactly who that was. Bobby, I owe you a beer one day.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hawgmasta

Quote from: jjdlc on December 10, 2017, 11:09:36 am
Most people don't realize that it has almost zero to do with the fact he went to Kentucky, and everything to do with the way he went about doing so, and the fact he keeps flaunting his decision in the face of Arkansas fans since.  If Kevaughn Allen makes it to the NBA, you won't see this kind of animosity towards him.

I would have to agree; I don't think I've ever heard much hate towards KeVaughn. He was honest and quick with his decision and didnt lead anyone on, so I fully support him and hope he does well unless we are playing the Gators.

Beaverfever

Quote from: WBOBO on December 09, 2017, 11:57:56 pm
It was a business move.  Sorry.
lmao.  Honestly it's been a weird season for Bobby but I'm as sure as ever that he'll have a successful NBA career.  He's competitive to a fault and there's always room for guys like that in the league.  Patrick Beverley is a great example.  As soon as you lose the chip on your shoulder your spot on the roster is gone.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hawgmasta on December 10, 2017, 01:40:59 pm
I would have to agree; I don't think I've ever heard much hate towards KeVaughn. He was honest and quick with his decision and didnt lead anyone on, so I fully support him and hope he does well unless we are playing the Gators.

Pretty much spot on. Agree.

PonderinHog

Looks to me like mUnK slipped.  I don't think Bobby even touched him.

PorkRinds

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 10, 2017, 07:16:55 pm
Looks to me like mUnK slipped.  I don't think Bobby even touched him.

It's the thought that counts.

PonderinHog

PorkRinds

PonderinHog

Paul

watched it several times...enjoyed it each time

Wild Bill Hog