Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sharkansas? Blue and white behind the goal?!

Started by hobhog, December 09, 2017, 06:42:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fishes2000

I was told it was a fraternity pledge thing.

hogboarder

The costume became famous from the show The Bachelor. Too close to Ole Miss and their whole "land shark" BS they do. No thanks!

Razorbackers

Quote from: hogboarder on December 12, 2017, 01:41:29 pm
The costume became famous from the show The Bachelor. Too close to Ole Miss and their whole "land shark" BS they do. No thanks!

That is not where the costume is from.

311Hog

Quote from: hogboarder on December 12, 2017, 01:41:29 pm

super bowl katy perry etc. etc. funny thing is i swear i saw 2 student or guys wearing these standing on the steps of a house dancing on the corner of Cleveland street and N. Razorback road a week or so before i saw them at the game.

Darren DeLoach

Geesh. It was awesome. Keep it up. Sometimes you do things just because. Sharks suits are blue, get over it.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

gangstaback

Sign of the times ... bunch of katy perry tween pop listening cosplayers.

65% free throw shooting for Minnesota, season average.

Could have at least dressed in a red costume (hot dogs, solo cups, angry birds, etc...) and made an impact.

runninghog

December 12, 2017, 11:17:11 pm #106 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 11:30:28 pm by runninghog
Quote from: sowmonella on December 09, 2017, 11:13:47 pm
Great job by the Hogs, fans and students.

Lol...catchy name (ShArkansas), students jumping on board to go crazy with it at games, and now there's a cheesy low-budget film to go with it all....yep, this has the beginnings of a cult following written all over it.  Love it.

synthartist69

Quote from: hobhog on December 09, 2017, 06:42:30 pm
WTH is going on up there. Sellout crazy crowd. Introducing Chad Morris. And then a bunch of student band idiots dressed up as sharks in blue and white?! Looks like Kentucky fans have taken over BWA.....
Man, I loved it.. thought it was funny as hell. Maybe they should go red and white on the sharks.... that was funny

Nickle-Pig

Maybe Catfish? Maybe the catfish hole will sponsor it.
Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

3of5-2

They should donate the costumes to all of those panhandlers that are on every corner in Fayetteville. It will keep them warm this winter and may even increase their haul.

LRHawg

Awesome idea. No need to change anything! Minn couldn't hit a free throw to save their lives.