Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aggies have a Hogs "Separated..." thread going on

Started by Augustus, September 19, 2017, 04:19:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ShadowHawg

tasteslikechicken

Hate to say it but that was pretty damn hilarious.

hobhog

Their program is flaming worse than ours yet they still find a sense of humor, and state the desire to beat us. This board on the other hand is all doom and gloom, almost hoping we keep losing....

factchecker

Quote from: hobhog on September 19, 2017, 10:50:44 pm
Their program is flaming worse than ours yet they still find a sense of humor, and state the desire to beat us. This board on the other hand is all doom and gloom, almost hoping we keep losing....

They have a huge fanbase full of alumni and donors.  They will voice their opinion and fight for a coach or athletic director to be fired BUT they will never turn their back on their team.  As weird as they may be --- they are diehards.

Our fanbase has a very good group of hardcore fans.  We also have a large % of fans who want to see the "program burn":

Quote from: AP85 on September 11, 2017, 09:53:04 am
Incorrect.

There are 525,032 people in northwest Arkansas that care. They can pony it up.

The rest of us in central and south Arkansas are content with watching that program up there burn to the ground since y'all got it under control up there.

It happens when a sizable portion of your fans are only fans because you are the only P5 team in the state.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

onebadrubi

Quote from: factchecker on September 19, 2017, 11:02:20 pm
They have a huge fanbase full of alumni and donors.  They will voice their opinion and fight for a coach or athletic director to be fired BUT they will never turn their back on their team.  As weird as they may be --- they are diehards.

Our fanbase has a very good group of hardcore fans.  We also have a large % of fans who want to see the "program burn":

It happens when a sizable portion of your fans are only fans because you are the only P5 team in the state.

We also just have a lot of idiots with keyboards.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: hobhog on September 19, 2017, 10:50:44 pm

Man, you noticed the same thing...The "vast majority" of other boards are supporting their team to go out, beat the crap out their opponent and walk out winners...
MEANWHILE at HV -
"Fire Bert"
"CBP was better"
"Bring back CBP"
"Hire Chip Kelly"
"CBB sucks"
"I will never watch another game"
"I watched another game and we suck - Fire Bret"
"DWRRS sucks"
"LRWM sucks"
"BP edited is the best"
"Hope we lose all our games and Fire Bert"
"Hogs will not win a SEC game"
"OL sucks"
"AA sucks"
"BA and AA are Allen's that suck"
"No more Allen's"
"Bobby Allen rigged the QB competition"
"Play Cole Kelly"
I could go on but I guess we all get the point... ::)

* my post will be deleted by the MODS but I support the Hogs and want to win out or as many games as humanly possible including bowl game...WPS!!!

JayHog

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 20, 2017, 09:40:16 am
Man, you noticed the same thing...The "vast majority" of other boards are supporting their team to go out, beat the crap out their opponent and walk out winners...
MEANWHILE at HV -
"Fire Bert"
"CBP was better"
"Bring back CBP"
"Hire Chip Kelly"
"CBB sucks"
"DWRRS sucks"
"LRWM sucks"
"OL sucks"
"AA sucks"
"Play Cole Kelly"

Hahahaha. You left out:
"Fire Jeff Long"
"We can't make halftime adjustments"
"We eat pb&j sandwiches at halftime"
"Body by Herb sucks and we get tired in the 4h qtr"
"Wr's can't get open"

Hogdomer

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 20, 2017, 09:40:16 am
MEANWHILE at HV -
"Fire Bert"
"CBP was better"
"Bring back CBP"
"Hire Chip Kelly"
"CBB sucks"
"I watched another game and we suck - Fire Bret"
"DWRRS sucks"
"LRWM sucks"
"BP edited is the best"
"OL sucks"
"AA sucks"
"BA and AA are Allen's that suck"
"No more Allen's"
"Play Cole Kelly"

If you read their board after UCLA or Nicholls State, it was worse than this one and many, many posters were hoping for more losses to get rid of Sumlin.  What you see here is not unique.  In fact, we are more patient than many bigger schools' fans.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: JayHog on September 20, 2017, 09:46:17 am
Hahahaha. You left out:
"Fire Jeff Long"
"We can't make halftime adjustments"
"We eat pb&j sandwiches at halftime"
"Body by Herb sucks and we get tired in the 4h qtr"
"Wr's can't get open"

I was trying hurry up and get it out there before the MODS saw me showing support for the Hogs (Coaching staff / AD / Players / Band / Cheerleaders and all) and delete my post!!!  LOL  ;)

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Hogdomer on September 20, 2017, 09:48:58 am
If you read their board after UCLA or Nicholls State, it was worse than this one and many, many posters were hoping for more losses to get rid of Sumlin.  What you see here is not unique.  In fact, we are more patient than many bigger schools' fans.
Ummmmm, find me one positive post on HV.  I double dog dare ya... ;)

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Redhogs

Quote from: Hogdomer on September 20, 2017, 09:48:58 am
100% true. Maybe they missed the BOT member's public rant after the UCLA loss.  Just another excuse to slam our fan base, as if we were different from any other. :-\ :-\
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Redhogs

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 20, 2017, 09:50:50 am
Are you blind?? Half the posts on here try to defend BERT's  s***** record and it's laden with excuses. Jeeze.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

HawgTrough

WPS

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Redhogs on September 20, 2017, 10:29:42 am
Are you blind?? Half the posts on here try to defend BERT's  s***** record and it's laden with excuses. Jeeze.

Glad you replied for someone else that was meant to be a joke Redhogs.  I can tell that you and I will never agree on sh*t so let's just stop responding to each other before one of us goes all rogue and become bitter keyboard enemies.  Fair enough?  ;)

Hogdomer

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 20, 2017, 09:50:50 am

There are a lot now who are telling us we should just accept being terrible and like it.  My patience comment was more geared toward 2015 and 2016.  There were still a vast majority supporting the coach after several epic, unexplainable losses.  Plus, Beilema has had no real success here to fall back on when he struggles, like Nutt's first year and Sumlin's first year (11-2 with a Heisman winner). 

Hogs49ers

I really enjoyed that and got a good laugh, why do we not do those anymore??  With all the negative chit going around Hogville, it would probably be a good idea to take our minds off how horrible we are for just a minute.
SCREW Vandy!

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Hogdomer on September 20, 2017, 10:52:40 am
There are a lot now who are telling us we should just accept being terrible and like it.  My patience comment was more geared toward 2015 and 2016.  There were still a vast majority supporting the coach after several epic, unexplainable losses.  Plus, Beilema has had no real success here to fall back on when he struggles, like Nutt's first year and Sumlin's first year (11-2 with a Heisman winner).

yah, you are spot on with that one. The only thing that CBB can fall back on is -

1,000 yard rushers in SEC but still doesn't equate to wins
BA and AA both had SEC leading stats in QB department but still doesn't equate to wins
Bowl game appearance and wins...Not flashy but the Texas and K-State wins are noteworthy
No Heisman winner but Hunter Henry won Mackey still doesn't equate to overall wins

Yup, I got nothing buddy...Touché