Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgrox

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Dirty

Turnover AU!
Media timeout
25-19 hogs

Hawgrox

Are the students right on top of Mike and Rick?!?!?  I can't even hear Mike for them. They are making some noise...all 6 of them.

hawgsmellgud

I can't hear the game on the buzz page. Someone Help!!!
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

SteveInArk

They said trainers looking at Welsh's foot... he was kinda limping
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Dirty

Ulysses_S_Grunt

henry, clarke, clark, sanchez, britt is the current line up

Dirty

Hawgrox

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Dirty

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Dirty

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Dirty

Hot_Town_Hog

Hanging tough with Wash on the bench

3kgthog

Dirty

Ulysses_S_Grunt

hawgsmellgud

Ok will some one PLEASE post the link to the radio broadcast.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Hot_Town_Hog

Hogville has motivated Sanchez apparently

Ulysses_S_Grunt

auburn getting waay too many offensive rebounds

Dirty

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

jump ball
goes to hogs

3:57 left
30-26 hogs

Dirty

Hot_Town_Hog

Missing Wash on the boards for sure

Dirty

elksnort

The ISP guy darn near started the half time stuff too soon.

Dirty

Dirty

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

UAfan

Dirty

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Dirty

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Dirty

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

hawgsmellgud

Do you all even read the posts. So I have logged on to the Buzz and 102.9 and all I hear is the regular scheduled programming. For the love of god will someone please help me.

Hawgrox

Dirty

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on February 11, 2009, 07:43:32 pm
Do you all even read the posts. So I have logged on to the Buzz and 102.9 and all I hear is the regular scheduled programming. For the love of god will someone please help me.

I don't know of anywhere you can listen online except through Razorzone. I'm listening on a little hand held radio. Sorry

PoconoHog

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on February 11, 2009, 07:43:32 pm
I'm listening to 107.9 in NW Arkansas
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller