Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hodge from Florida

Started by eathill5, February 10, 2009, 09:42:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eathill5

before ESPN bends it their way.  He stomped some guy from Kentucky's arm.  The lady commentator tried to play it off as he never saw the guy there.  BS!!!! it was quite obvious he stepped on the guys arm purposely he looked at it 4 steps before he did it.  This was more obvious than the guy that stomped the guys head a couple weeks ago that ESPN made into a huge ordeal.  Bet they don't do that to the guy from FU
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

RazorbakEuphoricDysphoria

I was watching when it happen and thought it was an accident, but missed the replays....you honestly think he did it on purpose!! I hate ESPN, and if you do then that might influence your perception like it sometimes does mine, but just want to know if it was a good call or not.

eathill5

I am not a big ESPN fan, but it is very obvious he saw him there well before he stepped on him.  Dykes said the same thing.  Once he realized he had been caught he tried to apologize.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

Cool...then good call, he should be in the locker room. Looks like they might need him here in the final minute of the game!!!

jonesark™

Quote from: RazorbakEuphoricDysphoria on February 10, 2009, 10:02:12 pm
I was watching when it happen and thought it was an accident, but missed the replays....you honestly think he did it on purpose!! I hate ESPN, and if you do then that might influence your perception like it sometimes does mine, but just want to know if it was a good call or not.

YES...it was a great call. It was clearly obvious that he knew what he was doing and then tried to play it off like it was an accident...that should cost him a few games!!

3kgthog

Florida is screwed for the rest of the season. Calathes will be out of action with Jimmy Dykes attached to his jock the rest of the year.

In all seriousness, Hodge is the worst actor since Brian Walker. "There's an arm. I think I'll stomp it." *whistle* "Awww man, I'm sorry brother. I didn't even see you down there." Right, and Courtney Fortson is a good FT shooter.

thirtythree

Quote from: eathill5 on February 10, 2009, 09:42:30 pm
before ESPN bends it their way.  He stomped some guy from Kentucky's arm.  The lady commentator tried to play it off as he never saw the guy there.  BS!!!! it was quite obvious he stepped on the guys arm purposely he looked at it 4 steps before he did it.  This was more obvious than the guy that stomped the guys head a couple weeks ago that ESPN made into a huge ordeal.  Bet they don't do that to the guy from FU

Good grief. You make it sound like he broke his arm or something. He didn't "stomp" on his arm. He stepped on it. He got ejected which is what should have happened. It wasn't more obvious than the Houston player and it certainly wasn't worse.

Jimmy Dykes and Brad Nessler commented on it and said the officials did the right thing.

I really love how things get so blown up. It's like a damnn fish story or something.

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 10, 2009, 10:57:42 pm
Florida is screwed for the rest of the season. Calathes will be out of action with Jimmy Dykes attached to his jock the rest of the year.
HAHA....That's the truth, Jimmy as a man crush on Calathes...I mean hes a great player, but Meeks hit the game winner, not Calathes!!!

Jeffcphog

Quote from: RazorbakEuphoricDysphoria on February 10, 2009, 11:04:32 pm
HAHA....That's the truth, Jimmy as a man crush on Calathes...I mean hes a great player, but Meeks hit the game winner, not Calathes!!!

That is true, but Calathes had his "game face" on all night.