Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whatever happened to Korliss Marshall?

Started by WPS2k18, December 13, 2017, 02:34:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Jade

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pmNORVELL, Baby.

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
The game against SJS was an abnormality. Even though the players were cautioned not to, they got caught looking past SJS to A&M. They learned a valuable lesson and I don't see them repeating that mistake.

gibby

Quote from: Razorbackers on December 15, 2017, 08:31:14 am
Still a lie.

"Getting Permission to Contact

The first step when transferring from a four-year school is to obtain permission to contact other schools. There are different rules for NCAA Divisions I and II, Division III, and NAIA.

Special Circumstances for NCAA Division I and II Transfers

In Division I and II, a student-athlete must request permission to contact other schools about a transfer. Requests can be formal or informal, in writing or oral. Most requests are less formal and during a discussion between an athlete and a coach or administrator. But the NCAA rules about requesting permission to contact only apply if an athlete makes a written request for permission to contact another school.

Once a student-athlete makes a written request for permission to contact other schools, the school has seven business days in Division I or 14 calendar days in Division II to grant to deny the request. If the request is denied, the school must notify the athlete in writing and offer a hearing with a group that does not include anyone from the athletic department. If the athlete wants a hearing, the school has 15 business days in Division I or 30 calendar days in Division II to complete the hearing and provide the results to the athlete. If the school misses either deadline, permission is automatically granted.

If permission to contact another school is denied, two things happen. First, the school must stop recruiting the athlete. Second, the school may not give the athlete an athletic scholarship for the first year the athlete attends the school. An athlete may still transfer and practice with the team, and even compete in some very odd circumstances though."[/i]

There would be a letter, there would be a hearing, it would have gone public, CBB would have been roasted for not letting a kid transfer down.

It didn't happen, at least not like OP said it did.

It was me who said it not OP, and I was quoting a former UCA staff member who shall remain unnamed. But it was an authority on the subject. A phone call does not require a letter, a hearing or a paper trail.

I feel bad for the kid. Not saying UCA would have changed his struggles. Really just sharing some insight into the situation. Sorry you didn't like what I had to say.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: CampuspostmanHOG on December 16, 2017, 10:06:04 am
https://www.so.washington.ar.us/res/Detainee.aspx?bn=4197291
Get out of here with rumors and innuendo.

Bielema ran him off because he doesn't like fast players and Korliss refused to let Herb over-bulk him.
All Gas, No Brakes!

IronHog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 16, 2017, 12:15:15 pm

Bielema ran him off because he doesn't like fast players and Korliss refused to let Herb over-bulk him.

Matt Jones stayed on the team

Maybe he just picked up bad habits as an adult
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

kp72204

Wow!!!! Gotta marvel at what could be accomplished at hogville. If only we could use it for good.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: IronHog on December 16, 2017, 04:32:00 pm

Matt Jones stayed on the team

Maybe he just picked up bad habits as an adult
Imagine what Matt Jones could have accomplished if ANYONE had ever made him act right.
All Gas, No Brakes!

factchecker

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 16, 2017, 07:06:32 pm
Imagine what Matt Jones could have accomplished if ANYONE had ever made him act right.

Might have lasted in the NFL a little bit longer.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

IronHog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 16, 2017, 07:06:32 pm

True

Same for Marshall

Both woulda thrived in BPs marine corps system though 😳
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: Mr Jade on December 16, 2017, 10:38:48 am
Arrested today. Yikes. His first court appearance is Monday at 10:30.

LMAO this thread made that happen
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

BoarnSupremacy

Quote from: factchecker on December 16, 2017, 07:14:49 pm
Might have lasted in the NFL a little bit longer.

You are some sort of mensa genius

arsuperhog

He was arrested in Fayetteville yesterday.

hogcards

"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

twistitup

Quote from: hogcards on December 17, 2017, 09:35:11 am
Was he seriously arrested again?

Yep. I picture the  fville cops running his tags and saying' hey Hogville was wondering about this guy' let's check him out
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PonderinHog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 16, 2017, 12:15:15 pm

Damn that Herb guy!   >:(

hogsanity

So this only went to the Trash after he got arrested.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Razorbackers

Quote from: hogcards on December 17, 2017, 09:35:11 am
Was he seriously arrested again?

IF ONLY BIG BAD BERT WOULD HAVE LET HIM TRANSFER TO UCA

John Snow

Why would he come back to Fayetteville when the cops  are known for pulling over people for the most petty crimes and adding other charges .That is probably the one town in Arkansas that driving at night to look at Christmas lights  scares me because Fayetnam cops might pull you over for no reason other than to make their quota and add other made up charges to justify their reason .

kp72204

Quote from: John Snow on December 26, 2017, 12:29:12 am
Why would he come back to Fayetteville when the cops  are known for pulling over people for the most petty crimes and adding other charges .That is probably the one town in Arkansas that driving at night to look at Christmas lights  scares me because Fayetnam cops might pull you over for no reason other than to make their quota and add other made up charges to justify their reason .
Well, if we ever get to Alabama status, they will soon be able to beat the case/charges.