Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chuck on Sports Rap tonight...

Started by HatfieldHog, July 07, 2006, 11:44:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HatfieldHog

Chuck was saying that he had 5 games circled that could mean the difference between a decent year and a very good year. The games were these:

-USC
-Alabama
-Auburn
-Tennessee
-LSU

He thinks that we can win 3 of 5 of these. At least that's what I remember him saying, and that if we do, it will take us to a 10 win season, Nutt will be coach of the year (fancy Chuck saying that), and all will be well in Arkansas.  I have to agree that if that happens, all will be well in Arkansas, but I think that he is delusional! 

I see us losing 4 of these games + South Carolina, to finish 7-5.

Interesting!     See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

SwinedMelon

I thought he said he thought we should beat TN and Bummer, but I thouoght he said the other three would be pretty tough. I apologize for defending Chuck as I know I am going to be bombarded for it (sarcasm).
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

HatfieldHog

I don't know if you'll be bombarded or not, no one has ever defeneded Chuck!  Not much there to defend I guess!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I'll defend his right to be wrong in America.

WPS
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Ugly Uncle

HDN should be coach of the year if we win 10 games.  He has shown great coaching skill and courage in backing down to Broyles and JL and hiring Gus.  He should be applauded for that. (sarcasm)
Retired Radio Host

hogman64

Quote from: russellclaude on July 07, 2006, 11:49:15 pm
I thought he said he thought we should beat TN and Bummer, but I thouoght he said the other three would be pretty tough. I apologize for defending Chuck as I know I am going to be bombarded for it (sarcasm).

Chuck said that of the 5  bama was most winnable with Tenn being next most winnable..............then he reluctantly threw out LSU as third most winnable by a hair I think..
I never heard him predict wins or losses, but he kept trying to come up with our record under different scenarios and he kept using bad math but  never noticed it,, then my walk ended and I quit listening to him.....

hogsmaster

10 wins season is possible but would be extremely difficult.  It would make 90% of the fans, including me, very happy.

rzrbaxfan

Wow, what great analysis...Chuck is really going out on a limb saying those are the important games.

I'll be bold like him....I 3 have games circled that no one will give a flip about...those games are:

SW Mizzou St
Utah St
LA-Monroe

Can I have my own radio show now?

RazorRaider

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on July 08, 2006, 11:03:16 am
Wow, what great analysis...Chuck is really going out on a limb saying those are the important games.

I'll be bold like him....I 3 have games circled that no one will give a flip about...those games are:

SW Mizzou St
Utah St
LA-Monroe

That was classic. LOL. I needed that laugh.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

idochog

SW Mizzou St
Utah St
LA-Monroe

Put a few marbles in your mouth and talk about "recruiting" and Im sure someone will have you on! LOL
I love Jesus!

HatfieldHog

Quote from: idochog on July 08, 2006, 11:23:09 am

SW Mizzou St
Utah St
LA-Monroe

Put a few marbles in your mouth and talk about "recruiting" and Im sure someone will have you on! LOL

You have to get yourself a "Recruiting Guru" that cannot finish one sentence before starting another one!  No decent Talk Radio show can survive without "expert" recruiting news.  YOu should be able to get one cheap, he really dosen't have to know the english language!

See ya

Wooisme

SW Mizzou St
Utah St
LA-Monroe

LOL...AND are you predicting that we will "take" two out of these three or a clean "WhatMeWorry,Houston?" sweep?  ;D

As I am looking forward to your show, I'll hang up and listen.   :D
HDN: DID LESS with MORE than any coach in Razorback History.