Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Better renew! season tickets!

Started by hogken, October 10, 2005, 07:06:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogken

in two to three years it will be NUTT,MUstain,and Jones and Mcfadden.........better hurry
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Hog1751

I dont care who the head coach is, if Mustain is the real deal and he appears to be, than Arkansas will be unstoppable. Both Mc Fadden and Jones are two of the best freshmen running backs, Ive ever seen and 2 of the quickest. How the hell did Oklahoma not pick up on Jones. He makes Petersen look silly.

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

hogken

you kinda get that feeling like Matt would run the ball, you stand up to see the magic!

PintailKiller

Quote from: Hog1751 on October 10, 2005, 07:15:45 pm
I dont care who the head coach is, if Mustain is the real deal and he appears to be, than Arkansas will be unstoppable. Both Mc Fadden and Jones are two of the best freshmen running backs, Ive ever seen and 2 of the quickest. How the hell did Oklahoma not pick up on Jones. He makes Petersen look silly.
Jones is good, but "makes Peterson look silly"???  He was a top 5 Heisman finalist last year. 
HDN has a way of stopping the "unstoppable".
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."