Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That Earthquake in Pakistan

Started by HogInMemphis, October 09, 2005, 10:38:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

It was not that far from the area where bin Laden is supposedly hiding. I wonder if the quake may have killed him. I can only hope the [CENSORED] died from a cave collapsing on him. I hope the rocks didn't kill him. I hope he choked to death on the fine dust particles.

3kgthog

We will never know.  He'll never be caught alive and he'll never be found once he does die.  We'll all just have to wait a few years until it's highly likely that old age finally does him in. 

jblack19

That or liver failure.. I would much rather him die of a hand grenade in the mouth though.. seems fitting.

Buff

he has liver failure.  it's easy to assume that to live, he's dragging a dialysis machine around the desert with him.  how can we not find those tracks?

jblack19

I meant complete failure, like dead. lol  We need Flash, Roscoe P Cotrains dog I guess.

Jim Steele

Bin Laden was killed three years ago.  It served no purpose to let the world know that we got him.  Better to keep the bad guy alive in the minds of the American public, and not make a martyr of him, than to announce success before we had a chance to attack Iraq.

corndo

Atl_Hog

I think UBL is either dead, or living miserably with his liver/kidney problems...I agree with Jim Steele that its a better idea to keep him alive in the minds of the world than to make a martyr out of him. Although if he is alive I don't understand how we can't find that SOB. We should the IRS or those telemarketers after him...they seem to find anyone they want in a hurry. :)
Wooo Pig Sooie!!!

Atl_Hog

It is sad however that almost 20,000 people lost their lives...
Wooo Pig Sooie!!!