Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone tackle Nutt and gag him

Started by NuttsSacked, October 09, 2005, 09:47:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttsSacked

"They are a good team," Nutt said. "They had a trick play and a good fake field goal. They are going to be able to win the Sun Belt."  ---from an article in todays Monroe News Star.

NuttsSacked

jkstock04

Ya they were real good...a top notch program...bring on Auburn we'll take 'em down the same way!!!!
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

NuttsSacked

Quote from: jkstock04 on October 09, 2005, 09:55:17 am
Ya they were real good...a top notch program...bring on Auburn we'll take 'em down the same way!!!!

Amazing!

rathog1

Quote from: RedRazor on October 09, 2005, 10:31:21 am
LOL..yeah..they were a good program...another classic quote for a cluless coach

They're 2-4, they beat a 1-4 Florida Atlantic and and a 2-3 ASU team. They're great they could win the Super Bowl.
Hogking 7-09-05
11:42:25 PM
this will be a 1998 type season maybe better

BuschHawg

I don't have a problem with Arkansas scheduling and playing what is typically referred to as a "cupcake" team. Not all of them prove to be cupcakes and they do serve some purposes. Hopefully, when we play a cupcake team, we'll put them away early and get an opportunity to do some things that we can't do when the game is on the line. The bench gets an opportunity to play in a real game rather than just scrimmages, and even the starters can experiment with some new things in a real game.

But, this one was different. Everyone thought and hoped the hogs would win. I remember when we would go into our cupcake games "knowing and expecting to win". The only questions were how soon would the backups go in, would we dominate every phase of the game, and by how much margin would we win.

Louisiana Monroe is lucky to even be classified as Division 1. They can't sustain enough attendance at home, so Frank Broyles does them a favor and allows them to be the home team in Little Rock. Their overall schedule certainly doesnt measure up to anything close to an SEC or other major conference schedule.

Our game with Louisiana Monroe was a win, but was also a measuring stick. As it stands, we've not sunk to quite the lowest of the lows, but the bottom is well within sight. When the coaches and crowds treat a game of this magnitude as if it really means something to the program something is definitely wrong. Coach Nutt is elated with the win, and with any win, no matter the opponent, congrats are in order. But the real test of the Nutt regime is yet to come. In the meantime, coach Nutt needs his own "special" spokesperson. The hogs may have just won their last game of year.

BuschHawg

jblack19

October 09, 2005, 11:24:38 am #6 Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 06:48:58 pm by jblack19
Georgia played LA Monroe also. Georgia won 44-7. I believe LA Monroe can be called the SEC 'cupcake' team.

BuschHawg

Georgia hasnt played Arkansas yet!

BuschHawg

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: NuttsSacked on October 09, 2005, 09:47:24 am
"They are a good team," Nutt said. "They had a trick play and a good fake field goal. They are going to be able to win the Sun Belt." ---from an article in todays Monroe News Star.

Wouldn't strangling him be a better idea? I mean if you are going to do a job do it right.

oldbalddude

Here's a thought, just for the giggles...........let's have the Hogs play Springdale, winner take all!

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: jblack19 on October 09, 2005, 09:53:34 am
I dont know, you tell me. I have a much more important job.

Head of Sanitation at the bait shop, didn't you know NuttSacked?

DisplacedHogFan

Quote from: NuttsSacked on October 09, 2005, 09:47:24 am
"They are a good team," Nutt said. "They had a trick play and a good fake field goal. They are going to be able to win the Sun Belt." ---from an article in todays Monroe News Star.

Look at the quote...then look who it was given to. .He was giving a quote to their hometown paper and being a classy guy about it. I've spent a month in Monroe...and yes I've been reading their paper there. Do you think the readers of that paper want to read "Yeah ULM sucked...we've seen better". There is a code of conduct as a coach when the opposing team's reporters interview you. You try to say something positive about the team. C'mon guys...you are smarter than this. I understand you hate Nutt, but this post is just trying too hard. Read the quotes from opposing coaches in our newspaper articles this year. Same stuff. And I'd hardly say we have a "great team". I could care less whether Nutt stays or goes....I want to see the Hogs excel and if him leaving is the only way to do it, then so be it...but for crying out loud, use your heads!

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: jblack19 on October 09, 2005, 03:18:42 pm
Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 09, 2005, 02:43:12 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 09, 2005, 09:53:34 am
I dont know, you tell me. I have a much more important job.

Head of Sanitation at the bait shop, didn't you know NuttSacked?
Stop the personal attacks. Thanks

LMAO, your welcome

jgb

Not everything is an attack, just an expression of someone's opinion.  My personal opinion is that nutt sucks.  Does this mean I'm attacking nutt?  No, It just means that as a University of Arkansas Music Major, I'm pretty sure I could pull some better plays off (and I'm a MUSIC MAJOR!!).  I would actually tell nutt to his face he sucks.  I walk past his car every day on my way to my car in lot 44, by the stadium. 

People are honest with me, so why should I do any different? 

Look, I'm not saying that it's ok to attack people, but what good is a message board if you can't say what you think.  No, most bad language isn't right, and I too am guilty, but if someone thinks that nutt sucks, let them say it....if someone thinks he is God's gift of football coaching, let them say it. 

It's just people like you who make everything so boring, jblack19.  You must love nutt, and I truly respect that.  Maybe you are houston nutt, I don't know anyone else who would be so up tight about the situation, but honestly.....

Why post on a message board if you can't leave what you think?     

.jgb

bigred7987

no if MTSU plays like they can they will win the sun belt Nutt. 

tophawg19

come on guys keep it friendly . that's the difference between us and some other boards . disagree all you want but keep it cordial to all members .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins