Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

positive feedback from hog fans

Started by merccedes, October 09, 2005, 09:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

merccedes

I wanted to see what type of action a thread like this would recieve, have some thoughts on it but putting those  here would siicit the wrong message. I am just Pro Arkansas and occasionally would like to discuss the good side and even the bad side in a positive way.

big ole hawg fan

I think the HOGS ROCK! They may not win every game but they are still MY TEAM!!!!
Last night they played ball like we all knew they could! GO HOGS GO!
~Take the win and run with it!!!
I hope there are lots more wins to follow!
SOOOIIIEE PIGS! :razorback:

merccedes

Pretty much what i expected there 20 views in 30 minutes. If its not the opportunity to bash Nutt and the hogs then noone really has any interest in it and that goes for the ones of you here that call yourself hog fans also, if your not on some other post bickering back and forth with the Nutt haters then your no more satisfied than them.

merccedes

dirty stanchez

merccedes

diry,t that made me smile, your right we did thanks for stayng positive on this post see you can do it.

HawgWyld

Quote from: merccedes on October 09, 2005, 10:14:40 am
Pretty much what i expected there 20 views in 30 minutes. If its not the opportunity to bash Nutt and the hogs then noone really has any interest in it and that goes for the ones of you here that call yourself hog fans also, if your not on some other post bickering back and forth with the Nutt haters then your no more satisfied than them.

Have you been in the state for long? Fans get downright irate when the team is down, ecstatic when the team is doing well. This year, the team lost to Vanderbilt and folded against USC quicker than Superman on laundry day. Therefore, the negativity of which you complain is quite high right now.

It's always been that way and, likely, always will be.

thundergraham15

Even though I was`nt their in person I was there in spirt and I was hoping these guys would poor their hearts out on the field so I am very proud of what they did I will always back them no matter what.

Lanny

Good victory for the Razorbacks and the first win in October in three years.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

rococco

ok here you go:

Looks we are going to have one hell of a three headed giant in the back field for the next couple years. Give it to mcfadden and felix in the middle of the field and to hillis at the goalline, we'll average 250 at least for the next 2 years...

Logan appears to be ready to make some plays for us hopefully this trend will continue in SEC play...

Pressley seems to have found a productive place for himself, lets hope he can stay healthy we need him...

Congrats to Nutt for finding those lost 40 pages of the playbook and throwing a downfield pass...

Jamaal Anderson had a heck of a game and Brown is starting to come around now he just needs to get around some sec linemen and we'll be good on the dline...

Hell of a hit by Dacus on that kickoff that really killed their momentum or this could have been closer for longer...

there you go those are my positive thoughts on the game :)
Hogville is watching...

BuschHawg

Won against Missouri State
Lost to Vandy at home
Lost to So. Cal 70-17
Lost to Bummer

But, we finally struggled out a win vs Louisiana Monroe....That puts us at 2-3, or .400 non-conference, and .000 in the SEC. But I guess for some that's positive.

BuschHawg

rococco

umm nonconf we are 2-1 or .667 I think you meant overall we'are .400
Hogville is watching...

corndo

the freshman look great and have the potential to become the best we've ever had.

BuschHawg

You're right rococco....I stand corrected...You're right, and that is what I intended to say.

Thanks.

BuschHawg

HogInGermany

We didn't embarass ourselves any farther by losing to ULM. I guess that is a positive. I am positive that we proved nothing and did nothing to prepare for Auburn.

Rzrbckr

Quote from: hSv on October 09, 2005, 11:58:39 am
Good victory for the Razorbacks and the first win in October in three years.
Not complaining, but why do you think they scheduled this game in October.

Rzrbckr

Buff

we beat louisiana-MONROE! you want that to be positive?  enjoy the houston nutt show.  if he can start out-coaching someone and getting us in place to win some games, that'll be positive.  we already know we have a running game, but we needed to work on passing.  116 yards is one of the best games this season - great job.  i was ecstatic to know we passed deep down the middle. 
Quote from: merccedes on October 09, 2005, 10:14:40 am
If its not the opportunity to bash Nutt and the hogs then noone really has any interest in it and that goes for the ones of you here that call yourself hog fans also,
fans want the program to be better.........nutt had his chance and pissed it away.  now its time for someone else to try to turn us around.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TulsaHogFan

LMFAO hahahahah greatest picture ever.

merccedes

I knew it wasnt possible!  Too bad.

Buff

read the other threads and see that beating ulm isn't a great thing to be proud of.  the kool-aid must be an addiction for you.

TulsaHogFan

Hey blame HDN, not us.  We are not out there isulting the fans, he is.

DisplacedHogFan

Quote from: merccedes on October 09, 2005, 05:07:05 pm
I knew it wasnt possible! Too bad.

Hey I applaud the effort, merccedes. Just easier for some to complain than compliment. As far as positives I see:

--Our running back stable is one of the best in the country.
--Balseiro kicked a 42 yarder...I practically shat myself and shot Heineken through my nose I was so excited!
--Our boys got some confidence back after being beaten down for 3 weeks. So what if it was a no name school. Now they go into the Auburn game with a little spring in their step.
--The defense looked better. Still not great, but at least they showed up to play.
--We threw the ball deep, but we've gotta hit on one of those to make other teams respect it.
--Fans came out to cheer on the Razorbacks ( to the tune of 54,000 ) even though the season has been subpar so far. Makes me proud of my fellow Hog fans. Good to see that all the blustering and posturing on here is just the minority. You guys are welcome to your opinion of the program and if you don't want to go that's fine. I'm just glad others do. Our team deserves the support.

Buff

good way to look at it............u want some kool-aid?  i got a bunch i never used that's a year old.

DisplacedHogFan

Quote from: President (almost Dictator) Buffinator Flex on October 09, 2005, 05:20:00 pm
good way to look at it............u want some kool-aid? i got a bunch i never used that's a year old.

What flavor? I am kinda thirsty... ;D

TulsaHogFan

If he says HDN [edited due to morals] sweat i am going to absolutly die laughing.

DisplacedHogFan

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 09, 2005, 05:22:31 pm
If he says HDN ball sweat i am going to absolutly die laughing.

Well you've already said it and apparently you're already laughing at your own joke...no need for him to be redundant, eh?  ;)

Buff

HDN ball sweat

or Mitch Mustain jock strap

merccedes

President i dont believe one time i mentioned that i was proud to beat ULM i was just asking for some good conversation about the positive side of razorback football. I am not satisfied with our program at this point but i am of the belief that bashing any and all that try to be positive is not that answer to making our program one we could be proud of.

DisplacedHogFan

Quote from: President (almost Dictator) Buffinator Flex on October 09, 2005, 05:23:58 pm
HDN ball sweat

or Mitch Mustain jock strap

Question is...what are you doing with it? and why have you had it for over a year? Things that make you go hrmmmmmm.... :o

SultanofSwine

Here's some positive feed back. There is a movement going now for the FCC to ban the use of "I'll hang up and listen" on the open air waves.

FIRE HDN!!!

Buff

After our crappy season last year I put the packets away, but opened a couple during the So. MO game.  After vandy i put them up for good.

DisplacedHogFan

Quote from: SultanofSwine on October 09, 2005, 05:32:59 pm
Here's some positive feed back. There is a movement going now for the FCC to ban the use of "I'll hang up and listen" on the open air waves.

FIRE HDN!!!

I'll second that notion! Now I'll hang up and listen....