Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daly leading the WGC-American Express Championship

Started by pioneerhog, October 08, 2005, 08:40:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pioneerhog

pioneerhog

corndo

Feralhog

Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

corndo

Those drives off of 18 in the playoff were unbelievable!

pioneerhog

TulsaHogFan

Damn Daly is in the tree.  It was a beautiful swing though.

corndo

corndo

corndo

merccedes

corndo

merccedes

corndo

TulsaHogFan

Daly Lost.  on the putt.  They are interviewing Tiger right now.

merccedes

TulsaHogFan

Tiger made his 2 putt, and Daly just missed his first putt and his second lipped out.

corndo

Even Tiger couldn't believe he missed that putt!

Kenny Sowers

Even though Daly choked, I am still proud of him.
CMA "We're going to pick them up when they get off the damn bus", in reference to guarding the other team.

Boarcephus

You just had to know that the three putt on 17 killed him.  He pars in and he wins.  Still, a very good tournament for him and regardless of what UAbandalum says, the fans love the guy.  They replayed a clip of hm yesterday when they were asking hiim about his game and he had to throw in his support for the hogs.  Wished them well.  Great guy.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

ArkansasI

Hats off to JD.  I didn't think that it was much of a choke.  He screwed up at the 17th hole with the 3 putt, but the loss was the result of being too aggressive with his first putt (for the win).

Ruined my Sunday.  I bet it ruined his, too.  Head up Big John.  You are playing good golf.

Adam Stokes

I consider Arkansas home, but why the heck do people like John Daly so much?  He's just a fat drunk in my eyes.  There are so many other golfers to root for.  I know he's from Arkansas and all, but he doesn't show me much heart.  He has been doing good lately though, so I'll give him his props.