Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drake pull-over Bielema signed

Started by 100%Razorback, March 05, 2017, 11:20:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

100%Razorback

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in this Drake pull-over signed by Coach Bielema. My son and I met the team at Bass Pro in Memphis before the Liberty Bowl and I didn't really have anything else for him to sign. The size is XL. PM me if you are interested. Don't really know if there is any value other than the price of the pull-over (which is brand new, only worn that 1 day) We can negotiate a price. Mods, you can move this if it's not the appropriate place for this.  :razorback: WPS!

HawgWild

Trade you straight up for a 40 minutes of Pel T-shirt.

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

oldman1015

Arkansas, the left lane state.

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: oldman1015 on December 29, 2017, 03:13:20 pm
You think the ink would come out?

It'll go away on its own for about $12 Mil
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Großer Kriegschwein

Can double as an 8-man tent if you're in a pinch.
This is my non-signature signature.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.