Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bubba Hog Makes his 2012 SEC Return....

Started by lunchbox72703, January 08, 2012, 05:25:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Breems on January 11, 2012, 10:16:09 am
I've somehow missed all the folks riding into BWA on their horses.  I simply can't believe the blasphemy against our own Bubba Hog. 

i simply can't believe that you wrote this sentence thinking it said something.

Blasphemy is reserved for things like God, Jesus, CBP, Fritos, etc.  Bubba Hog doesn't get on the list.

Breems

Quote from: kingofdequeen on January 11, 2012, 11:04:08 am
i simply can't believe that you wrote this sentence thinking it said something.

Blasphemy is reserved for things like God, Jesus, CBP, Fritos, etc.  Bubba Hog doesn't get on the list.

He does when you realize his importance.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Breems on January 11, 2012, 11:29:43 am
He does when you realize his importance.

He is just an attention whore. Not. Important.

More significantly, and the reason why he is embarrassing to many, HE. IS. NOT. AMUSING.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 11, 2012, 11:37:13 am

More significantly, and the reason why he is embarrassing to many, HE. IS. NOT. AMUSING.

Bubba Hog got me through the Stan Heath era, and for that I owe him my loyalty if not even my life.

In fact, he is the 2nd most important sportsman in the state (after Bobby Petrino, of course).
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

FaytownHog

HE. IS. NOT. AMUSING.
Tell that to the 13 thousand people he got all fired up during a time out last saturday. He's awesome in my book! Glad someone came up with the idea!

Breems

If you're the one trying to take his attention away, you're an attention whore yourself.  I'd rather have an attention whore who can whore attention than an attention whore who can whore attrition.

Genuine Mahawgony

We weren't the only ones watching and laughing Saturday night.  Half the MISS ST bulldog team was watching him instead of paying attention to Stansbury.  That alone should make his presence welcome.

Tony Perkis

Might as well get rid of every mascot (except Boss Hog of course) while we're at it.

Breems

Quote from: Tony Perkis on January 11, 2012, 11:47:35 am
Might as well get rid of every mascot (except Boss Hog of course) while we're at it.

Agreed, as well as the basketball team.  No room for attention whores in this kind of arena.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on January 11, 2012, 11:39:12 am
Bubba Hog got me through the Stan Heath era, and for that I owe him my loyalty if not even my life.

In fact, he is the 2nd most important sportsman in the state (after Bobby Petrino, of course).

nyjmsu

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Breems on January 11, 2012, 11:42:41 am
If you're the one trying to take his attention away, you're an attention whore yourself.  I'd rather have an attention whore who can whore attention than an attention whore who can whore attrition.

shrug... enable if you want, just don't ask me not to make fun of the idiot.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Tony Perkis on January 11, 2012, 11:47:35 am

he is not a mascot... He is Charlie wearing green man to the phillies game, except less funny and more pathetic.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 11, 2012, 01:49:18 pm
he is not a mascot... He is Charlie wearing green man to the phillies game, except less funny and more pathetic.

This is the raucous Stan Heath crowd/student section in which Bubba Hog rose to prominence.

Blame Stan Heath.   I went to 95% of those games.   Trust me, the poor fan turnout was not Bubba Hog's fault.

In fact, I love how Jean Nail (cheerleader coach) tried to get him thrown out because he was stealing attention away from them (attendance at that time MAYBE averaged 5,000 people).   Or...maybe the cheerleaders and spirit squads doing the same act they did back in the 70s has something to do with the poor excitement level?   I love Fleetwood Mac, too, but they just aren't relevant anymore.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

RazorWorld

What ever happened to the guy that used to slide on his belly in Walton?
Was it Superhog or what?

kingofdequeen

kingofdequeen