Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ULM 52, AppSt 45

Started by Seminole Indian, November 04, 2017, 08:30:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

November 04, 2017, 08:30:02 pm Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 08:47:18 pm by Seminole Indian
Means A-State is now alone at top of the SBC, as the only team without a conference loss. Troy and AppSt have one loss.

Important game for A-State because they don't play AppSt this year.

Of course they were in this position last year and were upset by ULL on the road and ended up in a tie.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

GolfNut57

This year it's ULM on the road that will be looking to hurt ASU. First the Red Wolves have to get past USA though.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Seminole Indian

November 04, 2017, 09:05:32 pm #2 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:35:45 pm by Seminole Indian
Well hopefully for the Red Wolves, they will not beat Auburn, which would leave them one win short of being bowl eligible and highly motivated.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne