Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bret’s house for sale

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, March 15, 2018, 11:05:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ambien_sky on March 19, 2018, 06:48:16 pm
I source close to Bret told me that his wife bought him a tread Mill for Christmas,  and he just flipped it over, and road it to the fridge to get a beer.
lol
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

PossumFan

I bet if these were photos of Chad Morris's house, most of the folks on here would be all gah-gah over how great it is.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: PossumFan on March 19, 2018, 08:31:33 pm
I bet if these were photos of Chad Morris's house, most of the folks on here would be all gah-gah over how great it is.
Hardly

RME

Quote from: PossumFan on March 19, 2018, 08:31:33 pm

You know they would. They'd see the Razorback on the gate and on the patio fireplace and declare Morris as coach in perpetuum.

holeinthewall

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on March 16, 2018, 08:10:15 am
Already bought house in Florida and living there. Plus it's close to Jens dad who has had some health issues.

And avoids paying state taxes on his severance money.

Quoteexercise room

What a waste of a room.  I wonder if he even knew it existed.

HogPokerPlayer

Lol seems like all of this hate stems from jealousy and age.

Of course the home seems impersonal right now. That's the stager's job.  Most of the home's colors and finishes probably come from what his wife wanted. It's very modern and contemporary.  She's 30ish?  Not going to see a lot of wood paneling, gun safe's and deer heads on the wall in modern homes.

Hawgndaaz

Quote from: hoghearted on March 19, 2018, 10:38:08 am
Probably not.

I could find something more in line with my taste, and for less, here in Texas. (If I had the financial resources for it ;)    )

https://www.trulia.com/p/tx/frisco/7905-brookhollow-blvd-frisco-tx-75034--2065624709

or if you want a little more opulence

https://www.trulia.com/p/tx/frisco/5243-spicewood-ln-frisco-tx-75034--2065619382

holy smokes that second house...

I wish I had oil parents

Razorbackers

Quote from: HogPokerPlayer on March 20, 2018, 09:40:44 am

Of course the home seems impersonal right now. That's the stager's job.  Most of the home's colors and finishes probably come from what his wife wanted. It's very modern and contemporary.  She's 30ish?  Not going to see a lot of wood paneling, gun safe's and deer heads on the wall in modern homes.

Fair point.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: holeinthewall on March 20, 2018, 09:11:41 am
And avoids paying state taxes on his severance money.

Doubtful. I bet he has to pay it in Arkansas. Most of the time money earned in a state with a income tax still collects that tax no matter where you reside. I've had to pay it for various states I didn't reside in quite a bit.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on March 20, 2018, 09:50:54 am
holy smokes that second house...

I wish I had oil parents

Not all big money made there is from oil.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Yep. Some of that stuff is what is considered in style right now. I've had to work with designers especially in hotels. What they've been doing for the last five years or more is not considered "traditional". All to get younger people to feel more comfortable there. Style has changed a lot since the baby boomers grew old.

The OTR

Bet they had to clean up some lobster shells and old jelly sandwich remnants and empty vodka bottles when they moved out. 

I'll give them 1.9 and not a penny more. 

twistitup

I think it stems from his drunk arse not winning enough football games
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

panhandlepig

First thing I noticed was the lighting.  That's some serious chandiler/fixtures going on. 

HognotinMemphis

Was Bret able to fit in that jacuzzi?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.