Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So....We are

Started by porkrindjimmy, February 24, 2018, 09:43:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 05:09:09 pm
2 of the last 3 years, and likely 3 out of 4 years after this season, we have been one of the final 32 teams playing.  That's roughly the top 10%.

That work as a standard for you?

It's a standard for you.

My standard would call two 2nd round exits out of the last 3 years as average

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hobhog on February 25, 2018, 03:32:05 pm
You couldn't be more wrong.

I used to like Joe but have changed. I don't think he's even a Hogfan just a Mike Anderson fan. He's constantly on here badgering anyone with a real legit complaint on Mike.

His playing Beard over and over is about as bad a coaching decision as you could make. Meanwhile kids with talent like Jones and Hall can't make a single mistake and they are benched. Beard leads in minutes played and doesn't deserve to play.

Randohoggie

Quote from: Oliver on February 25, 2018, 05:50:23 pm
It's a standard for you.

That's because you are dumb or don't understand that words have meanings.

Randohoggie

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 05:50:43 pm
I used to like Joe but have changed. I don't think he's even a Hogfan just a Mike Anderson fan. He's constantly on here badgering anyone with a real legit complaint on Mike.

His playing Beard over and over is about as bad a coaching decision as you could make. Meanwhile kids with talent like Jones and Hall can't make a single mistake and they are benched. Beard leads in minutes played and doesn't deserve to play.

I don't think you even watch the games.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 25, 2018, 05:38:27 pm
Seriously. Imagine if people wanted a football coach fired for being in the top 15 in the country. Because that's the comparison.

Have we even been ranked in the top 25? What like 2-3 weeks the entire time Mike has been here..Wow the way you guys try and prop up Anderson reminds me of how many tried that with Bielema. Still blaming anyone and everyone for the lack of success.

Now you have your weapon..Let me help you. Repeat over and over.. All the other coaches cheat..Just keep repeating over and over.

Oliver

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 05:51:49 pm

Believe whatever you want

Randohoggie

Quote from: Oliver on February 25, 2018, 05:54:00 pm

K.  Thanks for your permission, not that it was needed.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 05:52:28 pm
I don't think you even watch the games.

LMAO I think you watch them but don't have a clue. You are seriously mentally challenged..

I can't even be offended by you and your posts..

How many NCAA wins does Mike have at Arkansas as the HC? How many years has been here? Those are things called facts you can whine on here and try and make yourself think you know anything about basketball but you just don't. You just don't.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Oliver on February 25, 2018, 05:54:00 pm

He already does..He's got zero clue about basketball..

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 05:51:49 pm

I think it's you that doesn't know what words actually mean.

Randohoggie

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 05:53:34 pm
Have we even been ranked in the top 25? What like 2-3 weeks the entire time Mike has been here..Wow the way you guys try and prop up Anderson reminds me of how many tried that with Bielema. Still blaming anyone and everyone for the lack of success.

Now you have your weapon..Let me help you. Repeat over and over.. All the other coaches cheat..Just keep repeating over and over.

Here's the fallacy in your statement:  there isn't a "lack of success."  We are winning 20+ nearly every year and making the tournament nearly every year.  That  is solid footing.  Do we take the next step from there? That remains to be seen, but we had to walk before we could run.

Randohoggie

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 05:57:45 pm
I think it's you that doesn't know what words actually mean.

Ok, everyone reading this thread or this board realizes you dunces have no idea what the word "average" means.  That's ok, though.  Most people from Alma can't even spell it.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 05:59:22 pm
Ok, everyone reading this thread or this board realizes you dunces have no idea what the word "average" means.  That's ok, though.  Most people from Alma can't even spell it.

Anyone can plainly see what the record is. Mike plays the softest schedule he possibly can play and pads his win loss record. Again though that is something anybody who keeps up can see. It's easily found in the schedules.
Not form Alma but this is what is wrong on Hogville. Your opinion of Alma is the same you have of Arkansas. Is it just Alma people that can't read? Or is it the entire state of Arkansas?    I know your type.

hobhog

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 05:24:06 pm
So, top 10%, bordering on top 5% is "average" to you.  And you morons complain when people call you haters.

Your selective math is truly funny.

Randohoggie

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 06:03:46 pm
Anyone can plainly see what the record is. Mike plays the softest schedule he possibly can play and pads his win loss record. Again though that is something anybody who keeps up can see. It's easily found in the schedules.
Not form Alma but this is what is wrong on Hogville. Your opinion of Alma is the same you have of Arkansas. Is it just Alma people that can't read? Or is it the entire state of Arkansas?    I know your type.

That why our RPI is as high as it is?  I'm glad you aren't from Alma, though.  That bodes well for you.  People from there can't read.

Randohoggie

Quote from: hobhog on February 25, 2018, 06:04:40 pm

Go ahead and explain.  The tournament is what counts, right?  Last 32 of 351 is ... well, hell, it's even better than 10% isn't?

hogsanity

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 06:11:42 pm
Go ahead and explain.  The tournament is what counts, right?  Last 32 of 351 is ... well, hell, it's even better than 10% isn't?

That's if you think all of the 351 teams in d1 have a LEGIT chance to make the field of 68.

But at some point you have to rise up above doing just enough. How long are people going to be satisfied with making the NCAAT and exiting on he 1st weekend? BTW, he has still not made it in 50% of his seasons here. People can continue to throw out 3 out fo4 but it is also 3 out of 7.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

pigroots

I'm not gonna lie I've been disappointed in the last 7 years. Not because CMA is not good but because he is not great. I hate the style of ball in college these days. One screen gets set high then basically its drive and dish. I miss the days of seeing an offense run and shots created by the flow of an offense ala Eddie Sutton, Jerry Sloan, etc. For you to win the way todays game is played it's simply about recruiting talent. Well I guess we are all finding out CMA hasn't been recruiting on a level field if he's not brokering the cash to the recruits. I'm glad we are competitive but I hope he can make us consistently competitive nationally because that's where the bar was set by Sutton and Richardson.
We have achieved this in baseball with CDVH and basketball is a game where you can become relevant very quickly..... 2-3 recruits a year that are players and you are relevant. This is a big year. We are loaded with experience and have good talent. We need to capitalize on the moment. I hope we are soon talking about CMA in the same breath as Sutton and Richardson but we're not there yet.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: razorpimp on February 24, 2018, 10:15:00 pm
I'll keep calling it like I see it....Mike had a great game plan tonight and the team won.  The game plan against Kentucky was bad and the team lost.....

Say what you want but the ceiling on Mike is low....I hope he proves me wrong!  And I'll keep and continue to support the athletic department no matter who the coach is.  It's one thing to "voice" your displeasure on a message board but still write those checks to the razorback foundation and alumni group

This post is so hot right now
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

KlubhouseKonnected

I'll keep calling it like I see it....Mike had a great game plan tonight and the team won.  The game plan against Kentucky was bad and the team lost.....

Say what you want but the ceiling on Mike is low....I hope he proves me wrong!  And I'll keep and continue to support the athletic department no matter who the coach is.  It's one thing to "voice" your displeasure on a message board but still write those checks to the razorback foundation and alumni group

dork
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Oliver on February 25, 2018, 05:50:23 pm
It's a standard for you.

Not saying it should be the standard but you are grossly incorrect if you believe it is average for this program for the last two decades.

It's sad but that is the TOPS for this program over the last 2 decades.

2 decades is a long time.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 06:11:42 pm

Dude you are off..I mean mentally ill off. I wish there was a delete on here. You are one guy that no one should have to read.

Randohoggie

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 07:53:46 pm
Dude you are off..I mean mentally ill off. I wish there was a delete on here. You are one guy that no one should have to read.

K.  Math qualifies as mental illness for you?  You sure you aren't from Alma?

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hobhog on February 25, 2018, 06:04:40 pm

He's beyond funny. Don't even know why I bothered to respond I now know he's crazy.

Beyond crazy maybe insane.

Randohoggie

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 07:56:06 pm
He's beyond funny. Don't even know why I bothered to respond I now know he's crazy.

Beyond crazy maybe insane.

You shouldn't talk about your betters like that.  Especially as someone who is ashamed to be from Alma.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 06:03:46 pm

North Carolina   RPI 5      Lunardi projected 3 seed
Oklahoma         RPI 34     Lunardi projected 10 seed
OK State          RPI 98      picked to be much better in a league that is predicted to send 7
Bucknell           RPI 80     projected 14 seed and currently leading the Patriot League
Minnesota        RPI 157    ranked 14 when played and expected to be much better this year than they were
Houston           RPI 21     projected 7th seed
Uconn              RPI 103   hasn't lived up to expectations, but a pedigree name
Fresno St         RPI 94    Mountain West solid opponent
Cal Bakersfield, Colorado St., Troy, Samford & Oral Roberts admitted cupcakes at 213,219, 215, 289, 240 with the bottom being 351.

Conference schedule anywhere from Auburn at RPI 7 to Vanderbilt at 119, including us at 30 and these ranks: 12, 16, 26, 49, 43, 56, 63, 71, 74, 81, 113 in between.  Lunardi has 8 getting in right now including us, the best showing ever since the era of 68 invited.

While not a top 5 difficulty it sure isn't "the softest schedule he can play".

Which is why I am a realist of why we are 20-9 and a 9 seed.  Considering who we have been able to recruit compared to the blue bloods, I feel like our results are good.  As good as I want, no.  Bad enough to constantly bitch and complain and state FACTUALLY incorrect information on a message board to try and prove my point of view?  No.

Kevin

The schedule this year was more challenging
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on February 25, 2018, 08:23:00 pm
North Carolina   RPI 5      Lunardi projected 3 seed
Oklahoma         RPI 34     Lunardi projected 10 seed
OK State          RPI 98      picked to be much better in a league that is predicted to send 7
Bucknell           RPI 80     projected 14 seed and currently leading the Patriot League
Minnesota        RPI 157    ranked 14 when played and expected to be much better this year than they were
Houston           RPI 21     projected 7th seed
Uconn              RPI 103   hasn't lived up to expectations, but a pedigree name
Fresno St         RPI 94    Mountain West solid opponent
Cal Bakersfield, Colorado St., Troy, Samford & Oral Roberts admitted cupcakes at 213,219, 215, 289, 240 with the bottom being 351.

Conference schedule anywhere from Auburn at RPI 7 to Vanderbilt at 119, including us at 30 and these ranks: 12, 16, 26, 49, 43, 56, 63, 71, 74, 81, 113 in between.  Lunardi has 8 getting in right now including us, the best showing ever since the era of 68 invited.

While not a top 5 difficulty it sure isn't "the softest schedule he can play".

Which is why I am a realist of why we are 20-9 and a 9 seed.  Considering who we have been able to recruit compared to the blue bloods, I feel like our results are good.  As good as I want, no.  Bad enough to constantly bitch and complain and state FACTUALLY incorrect information on a message board to try and prove my point of view?  No.

This is by far his toughest schedule. How many quadrant one wins do we have this year? And why are we this late in the season not solidly in the NCAA Tournament? Why were everybody that follows basketball saying we had work to do on Saturday?

You want to go back to the schedules from the past 6 years? Check those out? I didn't say just this year but I see you only bothered with this years schedule?? LOL wonder why?

AHiD

Quote from: Oliver on February 25, 2018, 05:48:36 pm
So what you are saying is that it's all relative.  There is no defined standard.

That's not what I said at all, and technically, average depends on what everyone else does, so it is relative.
My name...is Jerruh

AHiD

Comparison—if most people get a D in the class, getting a C-is average.
My name...is Jerruh

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 08:39:22 pm
This is by far his toughest schedule. How many quadrant one wins do we have this year? And why are we this late in the season not solidly in the NCAA Tournament? Why were everybody that follows basketball saying we had work to do on Saturday?

You want to go back to the schedules from the past 6 years? Check those out? I didn't say just this year but I see you only bothered with this years schedule?? LOL wonder why?
Because I figured we were talking about this year's performance.  And to be quite honest, I don't have the time to go prove anyone wrong over 6 years of schedules and data.

But enjoy moving the goalposts.

I am neither a cheerleader or a hater.  I expected slightly better this year with the senior leadership.  But to throw out schedule strength as a flaw of Anderson's, especially this year, is quite silly.  If you meant previous years, then state that in your post.

Have a good evening to all.  Try to enjoy actually winning for a change.

Hog Pharm

And what do you know about scheduling? You can't just pick who you want to play. You think Duke, UNC, Kansas are willing to come to BWA? LOL

hawg66

Actually, Arkansas is solidly in the tourney at this point. The only ones thinking they're not are the people here that want Anderson gone. Jbcarol has a thread up that shows only 14 teams with more quad  1 wins than the Hogs. I know.....average right?

The main thing that most of us here don't like is the constant criticism and angst by some posters who see this season as a failure, when the season is still being played out. Most of us want to cheer on our Hogs and celebrate the wins without the constant denigrating of even the wins. The Hogs have won five of six, including two in a row on the road.  By any measure the ragged stretch has been righted.

If the season goes south and the Hogs collapse come back and say you told us so. Just please stop sucking  the life out of this board while the Hogs are having success.

ChicoHog

100% agree.  If you guys are happy losing by 30 to Houston, getting blown out at home by a mediocre at best LSU team, etc., then Anderson is your guy.  He's not a bad coach, he's just not that good.  He is a great guy, love to have him mentor my kids, be a role model and all that good stuff.  But he will always be inconsistent because he is so stubborn.  It was great to see him finally adapt against Bama but what took him so long.  We have 3 of the best players in the league on this team.  We should be more consistent.  I hope we take down Auburn and Mizzou these last two games and he continues to not press and the team plays good half court D makes better decisions concerning stupid fouls but I will have to see it to believe it.  I've seen it for 6 years and saw it at Mizzou also.  It's who he is.  I'm not a Mike Anderson hater.  I just think we can do better in the long run and be more consistent game to game with somebody else. 

ChicoHog

Quote from: pigroots on February 25, 2018, 07:21:23 pm
I'm not gonna lie I've been disappointed in the last 7 years. Not because CMA is not good but because he is not great. I hate the style of ball in college these days. One screen gets set high then basically its drive and dish. I miss the days of seeing an offense run and shots created by the flow of an offense ala Eddie Sutton, Jerry Sloan, etc. For you to win the way todays game is played it's simply about recruiting talent. Well I guess we are all finding out CMA hasn't been recruiting on a level field if he's not brokering the cash to the recruits. I'm glad we are competitive but I hope he can make us consistently competitive nationally because that's where the bar was set by Sutton and Richardson.
We have achieved this in baseball with CDVH and basketball is a game where you can become relevant very quickly..... 2-3 recruits a year that are players and you are relevant. This is a big year. We are loaded with experience and have good talent. We need to capitalize on the moment. I hope we are soon talking about CMA in the same breath as Sutton and Richardson but we're not there yet.
I'm with you on the type of basketball these days.  The 3 point shot killed a lot of the inside passing and all the big guys posting inside.  Now everyone spreads the floor and 2 or 3 guys just stand outside the 3 point line waiting for kick out. 

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hawg66 on February 25, 2018, 09:02:49 pm
Actually, Arkansas is solidly in the tourney at this point. The only ones thinking they're not are the people here that want Anderson gone. Jbcarol has a thread up that shows only 14 teams with more quad  1 wins than the Hogs. I know.....average right?

The main thing that most of us here don't like is the constant criticism and angst by some posters who see this season as a failure, when the season is still being played out. Most of us want to cheer on our Hogs and celebrate the wins without the constant denigrating of even the wins. The Hogs have won five of six, including two in a row on the road.  By any measure the ragged stretch has been righted.

If the season goes south and the Hogs collapse come back and say you told us so. Just please stop sucking  the life out of this board while the Hogs are having success.

Shut up you puke..I said why did we have to beat Bama to solidify getting into the NCAA..It's idiots like you that make this place hard to actually discuss basketball. I am here all the time so maybe you need to read before posting at me.

Unlike you I happen to pay attention. You failed to answer why it took the win Saturday Night to make it happen? JB Carrol doesn't change any of that! YES we are finally in..Unless we lose out.

I am about to just stop coming here it is tiring all the of you that blindly challenge anyone that brings out the truth.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Hog Pharm on February 25, 2018, 08:54:00 pm
And what do you know about scheduling? You can't just pick who you want to play. You think Duke, UNC, Kansas are willing to come to BWA? LOL

No I am sure they are as scared as Kentucky was last week. Geez you guys don't bother with the facts and truth.

Oliver

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 25, 2018, 08:49:09 pm
Comparison—if most people get a D in the class, getting a C-is average.

No.  There is a system that defines what average is when it comes to grades.  C is that grade.  Now you can grade on a curve and then a Standard C might become an A.  But there would be a defined "average" score for that curve and that grade would be a C

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on February 25, 2018, 08:53:23 pm
Because I figured we were talking about this year's performance.  And to be quite honest, I don't have the time to go prove anyone wrong over 6 years of schedules and data.

But enjoy moving the goalposts.

I am neither a cheerleader or a hater.  I expected slightly better this year with the senior leadership.  But to throw out schedule strength as a flaw of Anderson's, especially this year, is quite silly.  If you meant previous years, then state that in your post.

Have a good evening to all.  Try to enjoy actually winning for a change.

I see so you had the time to look up this years schedule but not any of the other 6 years. You just wanted to talk about this year.

I will absolutely enjoy the wins always have. Just beat Auburn and make a run in the NCAA and you will be right. I hope like crazy Mike gets it going. Love Mike Anderson!

Randohoggie

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 09:21:44 pm

I am about to just stop coming here it is tiring all the of you that blindly challenge anyone that brings out the truth.

You wouldn't know the truth if it were written on a blackboard in Alma (because nobody could read it).

hawgball40

You are singling in on this one misspoken opinion in order to brush off legitimate criticism of Mike. on the court, we look and play like an average team. We look great at times, others like a deer in the headlights. Is what is it as this point. Were this team to make it to the sweet 16, i'd be not only elated, but literally shocked. This team is just not good. We beat an overhyped and overrated team. And we've lost to every "good" SEC team. We've got a chance to steal one from Auburn, and with the home cooking we (sometimes) get in BWA, the odds are probably in our favor(although, will the SEC want Aub to win to protect its high seed chances?).
The main thing that most of us here don't like is the constant criticism and angst by some posters who see this season as a failure, when the season is still being played out.
Well tough titty. This board is for discussion of razorback sports. If you see something you don't like keep it moving, unless you have a legitimate counter argument. That's how message boards works. We aren't all carbon copies with the same opinions.
Most of us want to cheer on our Hogs and celebrate the wins without the constant denigrating of even the wins. The Hogs have won five of six, including two in a row on the road.  By any measure the ragged stretch has been righted.
Our only wins in this stretch of much value were Bama and A&M. And A&M is in complete free fall at this point, and Bama just can't do jack on offense. I mean i'm glad we're gonna make the dance, but lets call a spade a spade and stop spinning everything to suit our personal beliefs.
If the season goes south and the Hogs collapse come back and say you told us so.
Why would you type a sentence like this? that's just bad ju ju.
Just please stop sucking  the life out of this board while the Hogs are having success.
No, the blowhards, coupled with their reciprocal crybabies are sucking the life out of the forum. the rest of us are trying to have civil conversations about the state of our beloved razorbacks.

hawg66

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 09:21:44 pm
Shut up you puke..I said why did we have to beat Bama to solidify getting into the NCAA..It's idiots like you that make this place hard to actually discuss basketball. I am here all the time so maybe you need to read before posting at me.

Unlike you I happen to pay attention. You failed to answer why it took the win Saturday Night to make it happen? JB Carrol doesn't change any of that! YES we are finally in..Unless we lose out.

promises promises

All I did was quote what you said. I didn't insult you or call you a puke. Answered your question about how many quad 1 wins the Hogs have. Just asked you to hold off on the negativity until the team is struggling. I even said please.

Your response speaks volumes about you. Stay classy lol.

hawg66

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 25, 2018, 09:49:14 pm
You are singling in on this one misspoken opinion in order to brush off legitimate criticism of Mike. on the court, we look and play like an average team. We look great at times, others like a deer in the headlights. Is what is it as this point. Were this team to make it to the sweet 16, i'd be not only elated, but literally shocked. This team is just not good. We beat an overhyped and overrated team. And we've lost to every "good" SEC team. We've got a chance to steal one from Auburn, and with the home cooking we (sometimes) get in BWA, the odds are probably in our favor(although, will the SEC want Aub to win to protect its high seed chances?). Well tough titty. This board is for discussion of razorback sports. If you see something you don't like keep it moving, unless you have a legitimate counter argument. That's how message boards works. We aren't all carbon copies with the same opinions.Our only wins in this stretch of much value were Bama and A&M. And A&M is in complete free fall at this point, and Bama just can't do jack on offense. I mean i'm glad we're gonna make the dance, but lets call a spade a spade and stop spinning everything to suit our personal beliefs.Why would you type a sentence like this? that's just bad ju ju. No, the blowhards, coupled with their reciprocal crybabies are sucking the life out of the forum. the rest of us are trying to have civil conversations about the state of our beloved razorbacks.
wow I must have struck a nerve. So you guys are calling people blowhards and pukes and I'm the one who can't have a civil conversation?  That's some funny stuff right there.

Letsroll1200

Every time Arkansas wins some of you hogville haters have a excuse for the other team.
Vanderbilt - They're not very good. They were good enough to beat Mississippi State.
Ole Miss - They suck! They were good enough to go on the road and beat Missouri.
Alabama - Overrated. They were good enough to beat Florida on the road.
South Carolina - The worst team in the SEC! However, they was up 25 points on Auburn and won the game after Auburn roared back.

Arkansas has won 5 of their last 6 games. They have done what they needed to do to be in the tournament. Just Keep Watching!!

hawgball40

Quote from: hawg66 on February 25, 2018, 09:56:58 pm
wow I must have struck a nerve. So you guys are calling people blowhards and pukes and I'm the one who can't have a civil conversation?  That's some funny stuff right there.
You literally just did the same thing again. you single in on one thing and the conversation stops there. A blowhard is not a derogatory name either, so your weak argument falls flat. A blowhard is someone who repeats something nonsensical and is generally annoying. Think "Fire mike" "Mediocre Mike" "We'll never win nothing under mike". Those are the type of posters i would deem blow hards. And of course, you won't address the rest of my post, because you don't have a real argument. Class dismissed.

hawgball40

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 25, 2018, 10:05:42 pm
Every time Arkansas wins some of you hogville haters have a excuse for the other team.
Vanderbilt - They're not very good. They were good enough to beat Mississippi State.
Ole Miss - They suck! They were good enough to go on the road and beat Missouri.
Alabama - Overrated. They were good enough to beat Florida on the road.
South Carolina - The worst team in the SEC! However, they was up 25 points on Auburn and won the game after Auburn roared back.

Arkansas has won 5 of their last 6 games. They have done what they needed to do to be in the tournament. Just Keep Watching!!
You just can't stand it when someone is objective can you? We're not haters, we speak the truth. And yes bama beat florida, that means nothing. These teams don't exist in a vacuum. They are all quite bipolar. One game we may look like a sweet 16 contender. the next week we get pasted by 20 to LSU. Regardless of our W-L record, when you watch the hogs play we see the same mistakes over and over. sometimes they are corrected, sometimes they rear their ugly head again. let analysts like us analyze, and enjoy yourself while you cheerlead. if it offends you to see the plain truth, then you are not impartial.

Randohoggie

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 25, 2018, 10:12:07 pm
We're not haters, we speak the truth.   

This fallacy is why nobody wants to hear from you.

hawgball40

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 10:21:13 pm
This fallacy is why nobody wants to hear from you.
How is that a fallacy? Because you said it? Where is your supporting evidence for that claim?

hawg66

I love how posters get to decide what is objective and what isn't.
Five of six with two of those on the road is not subjective. Those are facts.

Saying Anderson will never win big is opinion. Saying Arkansas will crash and burn in the NCAA tournament is opinion. Don't presume to lecture me about objectivity by giving me your opinions. And don't even try to dismiss me. That's silly. Are you 12 years old?  If so, sorry I upset you. If not, that's sad.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 25, 2018, 10:12:07 pm
You just can't stand it when someone is objective can you? We're not haters, we speak the truth. And yes bama beat florida, that means nothing. These teams don't exist in a vacuum. They are all quite bipolar. One game we may look like a sweet 16 contender. the next week we get pasted by 20 to LSU.

It's college basketball! You should try following it and stop trying to devalue every goid thing about Razorback basketball. There's not one team in the country that hasn't had a bad loss. You deserve it! Just Keep Watching!