Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dodged a bullet

Started by synthartist69, January 20, 2018, 04:39:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

Dodged a bullet against a below average Ole Miss team at home. Not good but I guess its a win.

theFlyingHog

Nm. Just remembered I'm delayed

ShadowHawg

They never even had a lead in the second half.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: synthartist69 on January 20, 2018, 04:39:34 pm
Dodged a bullet against a below average Ole Miss team at home. Not good but I guess its a win.

It's the SEC. Ole Miss had a shot that damn near went down against A&M for the win. Watch SEC ball games. They're all a dogfight.

Atlhogfan1

It was a must win.  Good job getting it. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

ParkerSchnabel

pghawg1

any win is good.    Didn't  ole miss beat Florida last week?

PharmacistHog

Good job hogs. Need to start a streak now and turn this thing around.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

TushCrush

Bumpy ride - smooth walk ...

hoglady

Macon hit his free throws down the stretch and Barford continued to score late in the game to keep the lead.
Happy with the win.

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rude1

Good job of holding serve at home. But if this is what the defense is going to continue to look like, good luck winning on the road.

PygmalionEffect2

Great job of making FTs down the stretch, and unfortunately it was necessary for them to make almost all of them because we still can't get stops down the stretch on a consistent basis, although that ole miss player was unconscious with the 3's late and a couple of them were well contested. 

Other ole miss baskets were just too easy.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Arazorbackguy1

Barford will be an NBA all star one day.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

3of5-2

txkhog

Barford will never play a minute in an NBA game. Poor ball handling, bad defense and too small for any position beside guard. He's a scorer but everybody can score in the NBA. We have one player that will make the Pros.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: txkhog on January 20, 2018, 06:24:52 pm
Barford will never play a minute in an NBA game. Poor ball handling, bad defense and too small for any position beside guard. He's a scorer but everybody can score in the NBA. We have one player that will make the Pros.
yes we all know he's not a forward
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on January 20, 2018, 06:04:55 pm
Barford will be an NBA all star one day.
You realize NBA all stars at the point are players like Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook right?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

3of5-2

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 20, 2018, 06:27:45 pm
You realize NBA all stars at the point are players like Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook right?
Apparently he doesn't.

synthartist69

I am happy for the win, don't get me wrong.. but man they make me nervous, especially considering we need every game as a win moving forward.

pigture perfect

I'm just hoping this is something to build on.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Cmheinley

Let's hope we get 2nd half Auburn game Georgia team.

mboot

hawginbigd1

Quote from: txkhog on January 20, 2018, 06:24:52 pm
I think you're wrong I think he is too strong and talented not to make it to the league, now All-star is not likely.

txkhog

I hope he does. I can't see it happening though.

BadHog

Quote from: synthartist69 on January 20, 2018, 04:39:34 pm

Matter of perspective because I watched a pretty solid win.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."