Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any updates on Mincey visit tonight?

Started by colbs, January 18, 2018, 08:08:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

colbs

Chavis, Scott Jr, and Caldwell did an in home tonight.

ricepig

colbs

Quote from: ricepig on January 18, 2018, 08:12:22 pm
Good, still visiting next weekend.
Oh I thought he cancelled his visit earlier this week.

WOOPIGDOOIE

ricepig

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on January 18, 2018, 08:20:10 pm
So he is cancelling his tenner visit?

Reports are he is still on for the 26th.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: ricepig on January 18, 2018, 08:23:36 pm
Reports are he is still on for the 26th.
My bad, tenner is this weekend. 247 has him visiting South Carolina the 26th

tannerstahl

I got to make dinner for and eat with Coach Scott, Coach Chavis and Coach Caldwell tonight,  those guys are AWESOME!! I'm very blessed and thankful to John Mincey and the opportunity to rub shoulders with the Hogs football staff.

It went great tonight, the Coaches were awesome...I know it's their job to put on a show and smile and say all the right things, but they made me proud to be a HOG fan...Chavis was surprisingly more interesting than I thought he'd be, although he admitted that he did talk a little too much lol Scott and Caldwell are kinda like Coach B, very personable and talking to them you feel like you've known them for years.

John is visiting Tennessee this weekend and the Hogs next weekend. I'm not sure if he has a visit lined up for February 2. I'll do my best to find out.

I would post a pic or two but I don't know how to do it on here from my phone.
i love the hogs....so very very much

Freebrd

Quote from: tannerstahl on January 18, 2018, 08:42:52 pm
I got to make dinner for and eat with Coach Scott, Coach Chavis and Coach Caldwell tonight,  those guys are AWESOME!! I'm very blessed and thankful to John Mincey and the opportunity to rub shoulders with the Hogs football staff.

It went great tonight, the Coaches were awesome...I know it's their job to put on a show and smile and say all the right things, but they made me proud to be a HOG fan...Chavis was surprisingly more interesting than I thought he'd be, although he admitted that he did talk a little too much lol Scott and Caldwell are kinda like Coach B, very personable and talking to them you feel like you've known them for years.

John is visiting Tennessee this weekend and the Hogs next weekend. I'm not sure if he has a visit lined up for February 2. I'll do my best to find out.

Thanks for the information.  It is greatly appreciated.  Mr Mincey would be a great addition to the football team and to Arkansas

colbs

That's awesome!  I imagine Tennessee is the biggest competition?

redeye

It went great tonight, the Coaches were awesome...I know it's their job to put on a show and smile and say all the right things, but they made me proud to be a HOG fan...Chavis was surprisingly more interesting than I thought he'd be, although he admitted that he did talk a little too much lol

I get the feeling that Chavis is much different irl, than how some of us have him pegged.

It sounds like you had a great night and thanks for sharing it with us!

JIHawg

Thanks for sharing.  We appreciate all you have done.

AUSTXHOG

For those that follow RD on Twitter, he re-tweeted Mincey's tweet to you.  Thanks for hosting them.  What was for supper?

Oklahawg

Yes, Tenner is seen as the primary competition right now.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

TexasRazorback

Thanks for Sharing, Great insight

tannerstahl

It's been a fun ride...and I'll leave this recruiting season with many memories that will last a lifetime and I'm very thankful for it. I just want John to make his own decision ...and of course I hope the helmet he wears next year has a HOG on it!

I can say with 100% certainty that the previous staff, Coach Scott and Coach Bielema especially, did an outstanding job of getting on John and getting on him earlier than any other school. And the current staff, specifically Bobby Allen and Coach Scott, have done a tremendous job in trying to keep him on board. It's up to him now.
i love the hogs....so very very much

hawginbigd1

So RD recently says no Mincey or Gerald this weekend