Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reid Bauer punter

Started by Snout team, January 15, 2018, 10:17:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Ā 

Dr. Frankenswine

Also started as an OLB. Watched him play in High school hell of an athlete. Did a great job at Blue/Grey All American Bowl yesterday.

Lao Tsuie

Love it, will be part of the 105(?)!

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

I just watched some of his film and realized it's going to be a long off season if I'm already watching punters videos...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

JIHawg

The local tv said he is a 5 star and the 14th best punter in the nation.  I'm sure there are lots of negative Nancy's who will correct and downplay this.

East TN HAWG

Quote from: JIHawg on January 15, 2018, 06:36:04 pm
The local tv said he is a 5 star and the 14th best punter in the nation.  I'm sure there are lots of negative Nancy's who will correct and downplay this.
14 best punter would not be a 5 star.  Actually, the 14th best QB would not be a 5 star either. 

The_Bionic_Pig

High (4) which is on the border... basically he's darn good!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Snout team

He may be the best punter in the nation.  We definitely need a good punter.  Not slamming the kid at all.  But come on dude.  Click the 247 link and then tell me he is a 4 or 5 star.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

RedyorNot

Quote from: #hammerdown on January 15, 2018, 08:55:06 pm
He may be the best punter in the nation.  We definitely need a good punter.  Not slamming the kid at all.  But come on dude.  Click the 247 link and then tell me he is a 4 or 5 star.

For the lazy...https://kohlskicking.com/national-player-ratings/punters/2018

Hog N Bama

31to6

Quote from: #hammerdown on January 15, 2018, 08:55:06 pm

Kickers never are rated higher than 3* on main recruiting sites.

A few will be low 3*'s and the rest will be 2*'s.