Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are We Being Sold A LIne of BS

Started by HogimusMaximus, January 13, 2018, 05:08:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogimusMaximus

What is to get me excited about these coaches?  I think we finish last in the West again.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on January 13, 2018, 05:08:24 am
What is to get me excited about these coaches?  I think we finish last in the West again.

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

hogs7199

We have the most accomplished defensive coordinator we have had here since Monte Kiffin.  He will make an impact immediately.  On offense, we have a head coach that laid the blueprint for the success that Clemson is having.  He knows offense and isn't afraid to adapt.  I think we will be better.

Wooderson

Quote from: hogs7199 on January 13, 2018, 06:00:36 am
We have the most accomplished defensive coordinator we have had here since Monte Kiffin.  He will make an impact immediately.  On offense, we have a head coach that laid the blueprint for the success that Clemson is having.  He knows offense and isn't afraid to adapt.  I think we will be better.

Wrong. Dabo built Clemson. Chad was a piece of it, but the vast majority of the credit goes to Dabo.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

DeltaBoy

Dabo gave the Credit to Morris!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

East Clintwood

Without even going into the resumes of the new coaching crew, just the fact that they're not Bert and company is reason enough to be excited.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Dirty

I hope you don't get paid for thinking.

Pigasaurus

Your s*** always ends up in the trash. At some point most people would learn.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Jim Harris

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 13, 2018, 09:48:03 pm
Dabo gave the Credit to Morris!

Because Dabo ain't Bret Bielema, who would have taken the credit.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Vantage 8 dude

Awww....Mr. Positive strikes again. Have you EVER had a positive thought or post in your life ??? :o

Jim Harris

Every league has its whipping boy. Tulane eventually dropped out of the SEC. Georgia Tech left because it thought it was getting cheated all the time.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: East Clintwood on January 14, 2018, 01:43:57 pm

Without even going into the resumes of the new coaching crew, just the fact that they're not Bert and company is reason enough to be excited.

Spot on.

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: pigasaurus on January 14, 2018, 06:11:34 pm
Your s*** always ends up in the trash. At some point most people would learn.

You are an idiot.

farmhawg

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on January 17, 2018, 05:46:51 pm
Awww....Mr. Positive strikes again. Have you EVER had a positive thought or post in your life ??? :o
Is this a trick question?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Hawgphat

Whaddayamean "sold"?  You got it for free, didn't you?  Kwtchurbellyackin"!

:D

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: farmhawg on January 22, 2018, 10:49:09 am
Is this a trick question?
You're right. It's self-evident that he never has. How silly of me to even ask.

Vantage 8 dude

Interesting, but not surprising, you'd bring this up and phrase it exactly this way. 'Cause you're the king of spouting crap and negativity on here.