Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs biggest recruit ever?!?

Started by EverydayAllDay, January 09, 2018, 04:32:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EverydayAllDay

The_Iceman

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: EverydayAllDay on January 09, 2018, 04:32:36 pm
7 Foot, 356lbs....WoW! 

https://247sports.com/Player/Trevor-Roberson-84126

CCM needs to take this guy out to lunch in Dallas and accidentally bump into Dan Skipper at the restaurant.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

cardinalandwhite

Finally a lineman who can block the end and linebacker without coming out of his set!
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Hawghiggs

This kid needs to stop playing football and concentrate on basketball. He could make a lot of money for getting rebounds and blocking shots.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Minnesota lock.

PJ will bookend him w/ the giant they signed from New Zealand.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

jackflash

do we have a uniform big enough for him

sooiebaby

Quote from: EverydayAllDay on January 09, 2018, 04:32:36 pm
7 Foot, 356lbs....WoW! 

https://247sports.com/Player/Trevor-Roberson-84126

Impressive specimen no doubt. I'm afraid if an SEC Dlineman gets inside of that massive wingspan though, it may be all over but the cryin'. Or sacking of the QB. Same thing.
The problem with todays society is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

Airforcehawg

This dude on one side and 6'9 Dalton Wagner on the other would be an impressive sight. I would hate to feed them!!

Hogindasticks

Get 6 yards on a QB sneak behind that guy!

Adam Stokes

That was the funniest highlight video.  I couldn't stop laughing for the first half of it. Pushes kids over like they're dominoes.

Hoggish1

Hilarious!  Where do you hide from that guy?

nwahogs

Quote from: Airforcehawg on January 10, 2018, 01:12:11 pm
This dude on one side and 6'9 Dalton Wagner on the other would be an impressive sight. I would hate to feed them!!

Our qb would only be able to throw down the middle

RaisinHog

He literally just falls on people lol

NoogaHog

Quote from: Adam Stokes on January 10, 2018, 01:35:53 pm
That was the funniest highlight video.  I couldn't stop laughing for the first half of it. Pushes kids over like they're dominoes.

I like the one at 0:36 where he pancakes a blitzing safety, and the guy just lays there like he got hit by a truck. And then Roberson helps him up.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

LJHOG

He looked pretty agile for a guy his size.  Funny they kept highlighting him like you'd have trouble figuring out which player he was.

Wooderson

Yes, yes, yes.  How many games did Dan Skipper win for us by blocking kicks?  I think we should always have a guy recruited to specifically block kicks.  Worth probably 5 wins over a career easily.
Give me liberty, or give me death!