Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Curacao

Started by HogPharmer, April 26, 2018, 11:58:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPharmer

Anybody here ever been to Curacao? I'm leaving for my honeymoon in 3 weeks going on a cruise to Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk. We'll only be in Curacao from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. on port day. I'm curious to know if there's anything fun to do there for a young couple (we're 27 & 28 years old).
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

PharmacistHog

Why would ya'll take a young couple with you on your honeymoon?  That's just weird. 
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

HogPharmer

Quote from: PharmacistHog on April 26, 2018, 12:10:30 pm
Why would ya'll take a young couple with you on your honeymoon?  That's just weird.

That's none of your business old man.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Großer Kriegschwein

My wife lived there for 5 years.
This is my non-signature signature.

Silence O the Hams

Großer Kriegschwein

Lanny

Nice place, interesting bridge they use.  Good beaches
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HogPharmer

I think we're going to catch a taxi to Mambo Beach. That appears to be where a lot of the shops and bars are.

Silence O the Hams

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on April 28, 2018, 08:41:10 pm
He PMd me jackass.

Sorry, I feel so dumb not knowing that. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Silence O the Hams on May 06, 2018, 07:11:07 pm
Sorry, I feel so dumb not knowing that.

That's ok, one day you'll get used to it.

HogPharmer

Flying to Orlando tomorrow to leave for the cruise.... Hoping the weather down there doesn't turn into a tropical storm before my plane touches down. They were giving it a 40% chance for development at the first of the week. I checked last night and it hadn't developed any more. Fingers crossed.

PharmacistHog

Yeah that would suck.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

HogPharmer

Quote from: PharmacistHog on May 16, 2018, 01:06:38 pm
Yeah that would suck.

The one benefit if my plane goes down, is that I won't have to go back to work.

jabberjawls

Hope you have google maps because driving in Willemstad is disorienting.

HogPharmer

Quote from: jabberjawls on May 16, 2018, 03:19:24 pm
Hope you have google maps because driving in Willemstad is disorienting.

Im gonna get off the boat and hang a right....

PharmacistHog

Hopefully you dont hit a storm and head true south.

HogPharmer

Quote from: PharmacistHog on May 16, 2018, 08:10:05 pm
Hopefully you dont hit a storm and head true south.

You can have my Ok Joe if I do.

jabberjawls

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 05, 2018, 06:30:12 pm
I cannot believe someone married you. What is his name and which one of you is is the husband?

I would not go to Curacao. Let me guess...a travel agent suggested it and talked you into it.
Why would you now want to go to Curacao?   Is this an inside joke, or something?

HogPharmer

Quote from: jabberjawls on June 06, 2018, 03:46:51 pm
Why would you now want to go to Curacao?   Is this an inside joke, or something?

No, he's just an idiot that thinks he's funny... He's hands down the most disliked poster on this board. 1) Because he makes bets with other posters and then doesn't follow through when he loses them. 2) Because he hates on the hogs every chance he gets. 3) Because he tries to be Nostradamus and predict everything. When he's right (which isn't often and only when he guesses about things on a very broad level), he makes sure everyone knows it. And when he's wrong, he makes some idiotic excuse.

Three and Snout