Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 05:24:50 am

Three years from RIGHT NOW!

Started by oldbooniehog, January 10, 2018, 10:10:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbooniehog

Hogs under Morris will be somewhere between really horrible, and solidly second-tier in the SEC.

Posters on this board will be screaming FIRE CHAD MORRIS!! FIRE CHAVIS! FIRE YURACHEK!

In other words, not one single thing will have substantially changed in Hog football for around 25 years or so.

Cassperr

wife tell you she was tired again?  Way to go negative nancy
Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

NuttinItUp

I lost 5 IQ points from reading this thread.

pghawg1

hopefully, in 25 years, old boonie hog you will be to old to get on the message boards.

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: oldbooniehog on January 10, 2018, 10:10:40 pm
Hogs under Morris will be somewhere between really horrible, and solidly second-tier in the SEC.

Posters on this board will be screaming FIRE CHAD MORRIS!! FIRE CHAVIS! FIRE YURACHEK!

In other words, not one single thing will have substantially changed in Hog football for around 25 years or so.

Solidly second tier is better than the bottom tier like we are now.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

LumberBacks

Call now if your are struggling.
Addiction is a disease.
We'll connect you with a qualified advisor who understands where you are.
The call is free.
What are you waiting for?
Call now.
No one can do this alone.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: NuttinItUp on January 10, 2018, 10:18:45 pm

Dang. So now your IQ is -5??

Condolences.

DLUXHOG

Please.... go be an A&M fan...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

sickboy

With change comes hope. That's all a rational Hog fan can do.

Hawgzinbowlz

meh, in lower case.

" GO HOGS "

Pork Twain

Hopefully you forget how to post by then
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Hogindasticks

Same guy who will be hootin and hollering that he told us CCM would be the best coach in the nation.

WaltonCollege

At least bring some facts to support your argument to open up a proper dialogue

redeye

I count 3 posters in this thread who spend all their time trolling Hogville.  Why is that allowed?  When someone's karma is at a 1/10 ratio, is that not a sign?

One of these posters has been trolling multiple Arkansas message boards for a decade and continues to get away with it.  His every post on all of them is about degrading Arkansas, it's coaches and it's players, but somehow he's still allowed to post.

It's one thing to offer a contrarian opinion that others don't like, but it's another to do it all day, every day.  Fans don't want to hear this stuff and Hogville is supposedly a fan board, right?

jvanhorn

I just bought a mouse pad off of ebay with Popcorn Hog on it.  I am soo happy, lol!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on January 10, 2018, 10:48:12 pm
I predict rumblings before then unless there's some magic moment of in-state talent that both blossoms and comes to Arkansas.

That's the only thing that has caused a positive blip in a quarter century.
Watch that 2019 in state class... That and CCM & Chavis both have been recruiting a ton of 2019 kids already, but we know you'll be here to poo poo on it until they sign a record class in 2020. Then who knows? You'll either get on board or still be waiting for the shoe to drop when/if he's hired away...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

sowmonella

Seriously, what is wrong with you?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

jgphillips3

Right now, there is zero evidence for that point of view.  There is also zero evidence that we will Be cellar dwellers or conference champs either.  Why don't we at least wait until we see what hits the field next season and how the recruiting for next year is shaping up before we start making predictions.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 11, 2018, 12:50:20 am
Right now, there is zero evidence for that point of view.  There is also zero evidence that we will Be cellar dwellers or conference champs either.  Why don't we at least wait until we see what hits the field next season and how the recruiting for next year is shaping up before we start making predictions.

What's the fun in that?  ;D

dmaxfan

No. We will see improvement. The last coach was lazy and had exactly 0 football knowledge.
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

Tejano Jawg

Oh c'mon O-B-H...you're better than that!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

AirWarren

I want this to not happen very badly.

However....I can also see this coming to fruition......

LZH

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 11, 2018, 12:50:20 am

There is also zero evidence that we'll be any good. Why do guys get their feelings hurt? Opinion much?

jgphillips3

Quote from: LZH on January 11, 2018, 06:50:10 am
There is also zero evidence that we'll be any good. Why do guys get their feelings hurt? Opinion much?

Yeah...that's what I said.  🤔

Vantage 8 dude

And I predict your IQ score will still read the lowest ever measured in a human being 'cause there's absolutely NO hope for any improvement.

DeltaBoy

We will see, I heard the same things about Bobby P.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawg414

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on January 12, 2018, 03:49:01 pm
And he wrecked us as a program, as I predicted from Day One.

your definition of a wreck must be different from mine.

Vantage 8 dude

RRRRRIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!! Of course you did. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on January 12, 2018, 05:10:47 pm
Ask around.  You're d*mned right I did.

Prior to us he'd only killed TWO programs. I had no interest in my alma mater being the third.

But it was.

And our twenty-five year cycle of ongoing SEC irrelevance continues...
RRRRRIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT, sure you did ::) ::) :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

farmhawg

You are still a delusional imbecile.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Vantage 8 dude

And 'fraid the OP has none to give. Can't share what you never had.

pigture perfect

I like you Boonie. I'm not overly excited or critical. I just don't know. I'm glad that we got the players we got. I hope they are all soon to be AA's. This staff has 3-4 years of grace. What we do next September - November will determine if you are a prophet or not. Fact is, We Just Don't Know. I hope you are terribly wrong though. They haven't coached a single play yet, nor have the players executed one. Let's just see what happens.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DLUXHOG

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 07, 2018, 04:21:41 pm
I like you Boonie. I'm not overly excited or critical. I just don't know. I'm glad that we got the players we got. I hope they are all soon to be AA's. This staff has 3-4 years of grace. What we do next September - November will determine if you are a prophet or not. Fact is, We Just Don't Know. I hope you are terribly wrong though. They haven't coached a single play yet, nor have the players executed one. Let's just see what happens.

+1....  you are correct as not a single second of any 2018 game has been played....  the sky!s the limit currently....  I don't really understand all the negative "nancyism" in here....  we absolutely could go undefeated at this point in time....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)