Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chad Morris offense being shut down...

Started by ambien_sky, January 01, 2018, 10:37:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Soooie21

Quote from: ambien_sky on January 01, 2018, 10:37:54 pm
No, i'm not trying to start drama.  I support Chad Morris 100%,   but a lot of people,  including myself,  were talking him up because he helped build Clemson's offense to what it is now.  It's the same kind of offense we will be running,  and Alabama is absolutely crushing them. I hope Chad Morris realizes we are going to being playing Alabama every year.  I am sure he does.

What is everyone's take on this?   
Arkansas didn't play last night...

jimmur74

Is this the best you can do DA!

Quote from: ambien_sky on January 01, 2018, 10:37:54 pm
No, i'm not trying to start drama.  I support Chad Morris 100%,   but a lot of people,  including myself,  were talking him up because he helped build Clemson's offense to what it is now.  It's the same kind of offense we will be running,  and Alabama is absolutely crushing them. I hope Chad Morris realizes we are going to being playing Alabama every year.  I am sure he does.

What is everyone's take on this?

Ā 

HotlantaHog

1. Clemson's offense, yes developed by Chad Morris, has been in the national championship game the past two years and in the playoffs this year. Really, that is not bad.
2. The last big thing Chad did for Clemson was recruit Deshaun Watson from nearby Georgia, and Watson went out a winner a year ago.
3. Alabama is Alabama. They are always going to be good under Saban.
4. Not much talk about it, but this Clemson team is the youngest of the four playoff teams. They are capable of being back next year or the year after.
5. The worst decision Dabo or the offensive coordinators made was either playing Kelly Bryant or not developing a good backup. With better QB play, Clemson would have been in the game last night. Obviously that is not on Morris.

ambien_sky

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢ on January 02, 2018, 03:58:00 am
When you said it was your FIRST time... You went back into that water on your own volition.

I thought when I clearly stated that I never took it again after that,  it would have been obvious I meant the first and only time I took it.

Vantage 8 dude

My only question is what took the Mods so long to turn this thread into "Trash" ???  :-[ Should have been designated such the very moment it was posted last night.